Re: Constant XBOX S disconnect & Lag issues. (SHOE, WHEEL, NET, ++)

by itz_craze_vii

Original Post

Constant XBOX S disconnect & Lag issues. (SHOE, WHEEL, NET, ++)

★★★ Novice

Really pissing me off lately that almost every time now that I startup Apex I either run into start game crashes resulting from NET, WHEEL, SHOE, and some other random errors that have absolutely no meaning but kicking me off. it's happening so often that the game is even warning me that if I keep disconnecting it'll punish me. So it's great that I get to be punished for SHOE & NET errors Wink 

recently been having a ton of games which I get immediately crashed out of the game and can't get back into the match. 

Season 5 was barley noticeable but now season 6 has truly gone to trash in terms of connections, full lobby games, ACTUAL Trio queues instead at times solo queue in rank and being the only one the team is always wonderful too. 

The console that I have is online version Xbox and was recently bought, little to no usage other than Apex & it's connections are strong, I've looked over recommendations by EA officials and tried users but have been constantly been kicked off the game right after a game starts and having to completely reload the game up due to a WHEEL or SHOE errors.

Please fix just the servers & the lag so the users can enjoy the game, at times I legit just see them brush it off and the Trello doesn't seem to be updated as it says this issue is resolved when it is clearly not, I'm watching streamers get DCed after a couple of matches I don't understand why they don't keep looking into the issue. 

Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

★★★ Novice

When u drop of from the dropship does it freeze then disconnect you or is it different because i have that issue where the sound is gone and it freezes

Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SentinelZombie It'll crash either right after the champion announcement or right after the server is initialized and you're about to go into character selection.
Message 3 of 4 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am also having the same issue. Sometimes I don’t even get to pick my own character because it kicks me right after it’s found a match. Or, it will kick me at some random point in the game. I’ve lost too many RP because of this. Smh. 

I also want to add that it is a 100% EA error because when I get kicked I am still able to talk to the people in my private chat. Meaning it is not an internet issue.

Now that the newest update is out I can’t even rejoin the game. It’s such a pain. The game is so great but I can’t stay connected. Wtf? 

The pics are errors I received back to back, today.

Message 4 of 4 (206 Views)