Re: Constant Prediction error making this game unplayable

by K1ue

Original Post

Constant Prediction error making this game unplayable

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Over the past several days ive been getting constant prediction errors, causing my legend to snap around and move randomly, pickups not registering, and aim being thrown of due to glitchy movements. 

im on a ps4. Everything is updated. Ive restarted the game, and the machine. Ive restarted the router, even though no other device is experiencing internet issues. And ive checked the connection speed and its consistently at normal levels.

All this despite a google search suggesting that its a server issue and i cant do much about it. Is that true? if not what is the problem? When will this game be playable again?

edit: Its even happening in the shooting range mode!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@TyD66I am having this EXACT same problem, but on PC. Right down to pickups not registering, aim being thrown off, and shooting range being effected. Only difference is that I'm on PC, so it seems platform may not be the issue.

Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

★ Apprentice

@TyD66 @Beowulf-Validus I have the same issue too. I'm on PC. I also put up a post regarding this issue. Please check it out. We need as many people as possible to talk about this for anyone important to notice this problem.

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)