Re: Constant Logic Errors

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Constant Logic Errors

★★★★ Novice

Recently I had to rebuild my computer because of a dead motherboard, and now I'm having issues with Titanfall 2. I constantly crash during the campaign, and ONLY the campaign. 

On the old computer I never had a single issue running the game - now, I crash anywhere from the span of 3 minutes to instantaneously upon entering the campaign. I always get game logic errors. I barely made it past the movement training level, now I can't pass the first field where you meet the Specters. 

Here are my current specs: 

AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz

ASRock - AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac M-ITX 

Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400  

Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" SSD 

EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB 

Silverstone - 600W 80+ Gold SFX PSU

Silverstone - RVZ02B HTPC Case 

Message 1 of 2 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@KramerThCourier Hi, folks have reported that the following steps might help if you're seeing this issue. 

1: When a map finishes loading, wait about 30 seconds before pressing the prompted button to continue. 

2: If you've just finished a multiplayer session, restart the game before trying campaign. 

3: Try going offline then try to play the campaign again. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (543 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KramerThCourier Hi, folks have reported that the following steps might help if you're seeing this issue. 

1: When a map finishes loading, wait about 30 seconds before pressing the prompted button to continue. 

2: If you've just finished a multiplayer session, restart the game before trying campaign. 

3: Try going offline then try to play the campaign again. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (544 Views)