Constant Lag and jittery servers.

by ZU5K

Original Post

Constant Lag and jittery servers.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I play apex on Xbox one in the UK and ever since season 9 all I have when I play is lag and jittery servers. I have 150mb/s internet speed so that isn’t the issue and I have never had this problem before. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 11 (2,709 Views)

Re: Constant Lag and jittery servers.

★ Apprentice
@ZU5K Yep take a look at the most recent threads. EA is no longer supporting Xbox One for Apex
Message 2 of 11 (2,697 Views)

★★ Novice

Is this a recent thing? 

Message 3 of 11 (2,672 Views)

EA DICE Team
We do support Xbox One @snickertwix9 not sure where you got that from.

@ZU5K do you have any videos of what happening to you?

/Atic
Message 4 of 11 (2,631 Views)

★ Guide
Message 5 of 11 (2,627 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  I don’t at the moment but I am sure I can get a clip or two as it happens quite often. A friend I play with seems to have the exact same issue and when we are in game together it happens to us at the exact same time.

Message 6 of 11 (2,619 Views)

Message 7 of 11 (2,608 Views)

★★ Novice

@hggrreew1111 yes! But sometimes worse and more often. Especially when I get into a gunfight it kicks in 98% of the time.

Message 8 of 11 (2,600 Views)

★★ Apprentice
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-Legends-lag-stutter-issue-on-Xbox-one/m-p/10328814#M...

Thread here where lots have reported the same thing. Apparently reported to Dev so need to hope it’s actually looked at..
Message 9 of 11 (2,577 Views)

★★ Pro
@ZU5K The PS5 is my main console for playing Apex & the lag spikes/high ping etc is off the charts when encountering enemies like yourself but it has been happening in pretty much every one of my games for the past week just making the game unplayable.Just watching the Performance Display on my screen in game is like watching a Roller-Coaster ride where the Ping will constantly fluctuate between 10ms up-to 300ms & back.It's got to the stage where I think do I just stop playing the game until concrete plans for some sort of stability patch to come out mid-season or should I just ditch the game until Season 10.
A well known Apex player on Youtube mentioned over a month ago that things only tend to get fixed in the game when Pro Apex players complain about things in the game on social media (like character nerfs/buffs,map changes,SBMM etc).So perhaps not enough Pro players have been complaining about these game performance issues.

Message 10 of 11 (2,558 Views)