by GeoFrank91

Original Post

Constant Crashings on PC

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

GPU: GTX1070

CPU: 6600K

I have since the start of playing this game had issues with crashing. Sometimes like this moring I crashed every single game and sometimes I can go through multiple games without crashing. I crash in the first load screen, I crash in the ship, I crash when we hit ground, I crash when we figth. There is no logic to it.

I have tried everything I have found in every thread that is available in this forum. Reinstalling, downclocking GPU, chaning to the "stable driver". Putting my graphics down to low, restricting max_fps to as low as 40. Playing with or without friends, with or without discord. Closing every single program. Restarting EasyAntiCheat on crashing. Every single tip I have found in all the threads Frown

I've never seen a single error. Most of the time it just instantly crashes, but sometimes it hangs for a while before crashing.

I'm just sad, dont think any tip will work but am glad to test em all out if until this is fixed. If anyone can find something in my dxdiag I would love to get some help.

//Roras

Message 1 of 6 (335 Views)

Re: Constant Crashings on PC

★★★ Novice

I want to play this game, but in it's current state it is unplayable and frustrating. I get to final squad fights constantly with 5+ kills to crash and lose and progress CONSTANTLY.

I want to play this game, but nothing is being done or for that matter being addressed besides community complaints of the constant crashes. Guess I'll have to play something else until this is fixed.

Message 2 of 6 (325 Views)

Champion

Hmm you can try a core system driver update following my guide:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/In-Depth-Trouble-shooting-Guide/m-p/7472105#M165

Follow the core windows maintenence part.

If you want to gut out every file of apex and reinstall follow the issues related to origin and apex section.

Your bios is rather old so you may benefit from an update if your confident in doing it.

Message 3 of 6 (284 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have crashes, this is my apex_crash.txt that I just generated:

Message 4 of 6 (223 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup, im still crashing too

Bad Module INFO error

attached .txt

Message 5 of 6 (219 Views)

★★ Novice

Same crash. Right to desktop.

Windows event viewer says bad_module_info.

Sick and tired of this. Seems worse after the update today.

Message 6 of 6 (200 Views)