Re: Constant Crashing - Steam Version

by babychewbacca69

Original Post

★ Guide

I also crashed during a match for the first time, after 4.0. And had to rejoin a match.

I had never crashed before 4.0.

Message 11 of 19 (585 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CA1-PAINLESS Was it just a crash to desktop with no error prompt?
Message 12 of 19 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Evening all. Been a while since I posted. Could it be because the game hasn't been crashing?

Of course not. I just haven't had time to play recently.

First time I've played since my last crash. Mess with some Tie Defender loadouts, launch into practice mode. Fly around for about 2 minutes before I pause the game and step away from my computer.

I return 2 minutes later to my desktop, the game have crashing with 0 input from me, just sitting on the menu screen.

Can someone from EA Please, Please help me at this point? I've tried the clean boot, I posted my DxDiagfile.

Please.

Message 13 of 19 (527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Apologies, I forgot the tag when I responded with my clean boot and dxDiag response. That's my mistake.

Earlier in this thread I reported on the clean boot (no dice) and posted the DxDiag.

Message 14 of 19 (519 Views)

★★★★ Novice

First time playing since my last report.

Screwed around in practice mode for about 20 minutes, decided it was time to try and play the actual game. Open the menu to return to the main menu and...frozen, crashed to desktop with no error code. Again.

Message 15 of 19 (495 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aticforgive the lull in posts, haven't had much time to play recently.

This was from Saturday night - the first time I'd launched the game since my previous time playing.

In fleet battle with my squad and crashed 3 times in the same fleet battle game, always doing something innocuous - flying towards a cruiser, turning, etc - not loading in from a death or anything like that.

Someone Please help me. My last resort is to reinstall windows, which I'm rapidly approaching.

Message 16 of 19 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me now, after playing successfully for 40 hours

Message 17 of 19 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic, @EA_Kent 

I am out of options here.

I literally reinstalled windows last night.

No change.

I've attempted literally every fix suggested online for both this game and crashing games in general.

Someone please, please help me. Even if the answer is "There's no known solution at this time", that would be better than watching the game I'd love to be playing consistently crash over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again while I try to play with my clan.

I am literally begging, please, anyone, help me get this game fixed.

I want to enjoy this game with my clan, but these constant crashes are interminable.

(removed all caps, lets try with indoor voice) -. Atic 
Message 18 of 19 (395 Views)

★★ Novice

bro i just had something weird happen and it seems to have worked, can i ask if you are using display port or hdmi? 

Message 19 of 19 (701 Views)