Re: Constant Connectivity Issues

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Constant Connectivity Issues

★★★ Novice

Perhaps the problem is that I'm trying to play from Russia, but what happens is very infuriating. 

More often than not, when I'm launching the game it tries to connect, but fails and asks me to connect again. After a couple of tries it does connect, however after that one of two issues occur, either it doesn't let me into a game, saying matchmaking error or I can not change anything on my loadouts (see picture attached). Neither of my assignments progresses, trying to go for gold plated guns, but unable to complete any of the assignments. Also unable to receive special mellee weapons for completing all challenges for War Stories, during any act in most missions it says I have everything completed, but on home page it says I didn't even complete the last one, even though I have twice.

Is there something I can do to fix it. I would like to progress in a game, but currently its impossible for me. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (789 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Sovietude,

Since you are receiving error 2000, are you from Russia?

If so, this is a known issue, and should hopefully be resolved soon.

Russia.png

You can find the information here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9vclld/battlefield_vs_known_issues_list/

Thank you Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (727 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Sovietude make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Try running a CCleaner to remove old temp files and cache.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (753 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Thank you for answering and your suggestions, it seems like you're the only one working on those forums Standard smile

Any way, I have tried all of that, as well as EA connectivity troubleshooting, but unfortunately it did not help.

The inconsistency of my problem makes it hard to pin point - sometime I load up the game fine, sometimes it gives me error 2000.

When it loads up I start to fiddle with customizations and suddenly when oppening another customization tab, be a camo for soldier or stock for a weapon it showsme nothing and I have to back up. 

It's tedious, but possible to play. Hopefully it'll fix itself somehow.

Message 3 of 4 (737 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Sovietude,

Since you are receiving error 2000, are you from Russia?

If so, this is a known issue, and should hopefully be resolved soon.

Russia.png

You can find the information here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9vclld/battlefield_vs_known_issues_list/

Thank you Standard smile