Console account didn't merge to PC under same email? why has this not been fixed

by Looneyshadowdog

Original Post

Console account didn't merge to PC under same email? why has this not been fixed

★★★ Newbie

I recently had to start from level one because i switched from Xbox to PC. Under the same email I would think EA would put the efforts in to merge account data, I also had been gifted apex coins for my birthday last year and was not able to use them on my Xbox account only because they had transferred over to my PC account I had not used yet. Has anyone else dealt with this same frustration?

Message 1 of 5 (564 Views)

Re: Console account didn't merge to PC under same email? why has this not been f

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @Looneyshadowdog

That's working as intended. We don't have cross progression for Apex between pc and console.

/Atic

Message 2 of 5 (522 Views)

Re: Console account didn't merge to PC under same email? why has this not been f

★★★ Newbie

WHY ISNT CROSS PROGRESSION A THING LIKE IT IS ON BASICALLY EVERY OTHER BIG GAME I MEAN I BOUGHT A PC JUST TO PLAY APEX TO FINAD OUT ID HAVE TO BUY EVERYTHING AGAIN , IF SO THEN ILL JUST GO BACK WHERE I CAME FROM IF THIS IS HOW YOU GUYS AT EA THINK IS A GREAT IDEA , AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG I MEAN IF BOTH ACCOUNTS ARE LINKED TOGETHER WHATS STOPPING ME FROM USING MY SKINS OR ETC ON ANOTHER SAID PLATFORM I JUST CANT GRASP WHY THIS WOU;LDNT BE ABLE TO HAPPEN WHEN LITERALLY EVERY GAME I PLAY HAS IT 

Message 3 of 5 (502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SO WHATS THE POINT OF LINKING AN ACCOUNT TOGETETHER IF THE INFO ISNT SHARED BETWEEN SAID CONSOLE AND PC , PS4 SWITCHC WHATEVER PLATFORM YOU PLAY SHOULD HAVE THE SAME STUFF IF YOU DECIDE TO PLAY ON A DIFFERENT PLATFORM YOU SHOULD HAVE ALL YOUR SAME STUFF ON EACH ACCOUNTS SHARED , LIKE FORTNITE DOES , WARZONE DOES IT , I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THATS LIKE IT IS UNLESS IM JUST MISSING SOMETHING , WHATS IS THE POINT OF LINKING YOUR ACCOUNTS TOGETHER THEN ? PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS 

Message 4 of 5 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you guys plan on getting cross-progression anytime soon? Because I don't believe in my luck enough to be getting an heirloom anytime soon. And there would be alot less smurfs in pc lobbies. 

Message 5 of 5 (428 Views)