Console - Crashing issue - Information request.

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: Console - Crashing issue - Information request.

★★★ Newbie

Jewsh46 on xbox 1

Game is saying invalid ea account even though i was literally playing hours before and doing the same thing on madden 20

Message 31 of 56 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: Mcslapst1ck

Xbox one

Time: 9:34 EST

I play BF5 most of the time, but this happens with all my EA branded games and only them. After less of an hour of gameplay my game will crash with a buzzing sound and then go to the console home screen. This occurs with all of my EA games regardless if it is a multiplayer or singleplayer game and they are all downloaded from the online xbox store. This does not occur with my other games of other brands, only EA. This has happened for months now and I have tried clearing my friends list, hard restarting my console, reinstalling my EA games, clearing my cache, and factory reset while keeping my games. None of these troubleshoot techniques worked or did for a day just to start doing it again the next day. This crashing issue is making me want to avoid EA games as a whole. I hope this gets fixed or someone can give me some advice.

Message 32 of 56 (1,338 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Have you tried restarting your console?

Message 33 of 56 (1,323 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic Pecho_one
28th april 2020, 8.30 PM - CET
I can't connet to ea servers. Unlit 6 PM I played but now I can't connect back, but others from party is still playing. I tried even UFC 3 online and nothing. It seems to me that is problem with my account. But I checked if I have actual EA Access, just for sure buy one month extra, but still nothing. It's not first time that I have that kind of problem.
Message 34 of 56 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

[edit: email address removed]

Has been happening for 2 weeks. Crashes more and more. Current crash at 18:30 Pacific time.

JAGUAR1KLR 

PACIFIC TIME Oregon

April 20 to present between and 13:00 to 21:00 

every day.

Message 35 of 56 (1,219 Views)

★★ Novice

I just want to point out that I discovered that my game was crashing any time I used my headset... I’m currently using the official PlayStation Platinum Headset. Not sure why, but it was definitely because of that. I would be able to play just fine with it off, but as soon as I turned on the headset and it connected to my console, the game would crash. Tested this across several PS4’s to the same results every time. Not saying this will be the same for everyone, but it’s worth testing if you’re not having any luck with any of the other fixes.

Message 36 of 56 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Tag: PFC_Jages

Time: 5/9/2020 6:25pm (US Central Time)

Crashes when I try to play Multiplayer. No errors

Message 37 of 56 (1,157 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem as you, if it wasn't for your comment I would have went down the new hard drive/ssd route so I owe you massive thanks for diagnosing what the problem is! 

You probably already know this, but I've found that turning off the headset and using a AUX cable from the headset to the controller, stops the crashing

Doesn't matter if the usb dongle is plugged in or not, as long as the power is off on the headset

Hope this helps until DICE can fix, you definitely helped me! 

Message 38 of 56 (1,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@vXDeadHeadXv wrote:

I just want to point out that I discovered that my game was crashing any time I used my headset... I’m currently using the official PlayStation Platinum Headset. Not sure why, but it was definitely because of that. I would be able to play just fine with it off, but as soon as I turned on the headset and it connected to my console, the game would crash. Tested this across several PS4’s to the same results every time. Not saying this will be the same for everyone, but it’s worth testing if you’re not having any luck with any of the other fixes.

Hey, I just figured out the same thing yesterday evening, issue is only on outpost while using the PlayStation platinum headset on my PS PRO, I turned it off and no issues, as soon as I flicked the switch on it crashed, I then used my old PS gold headset and no issues.

Message 39 of 56 (1,023 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Cheddarloso wrote:

I have the exact same problem as you, if it wasn't for your comment I would have went down the new hard drive/ssd route so I owe you massive thanks for diagnosing what the problem is! 

You probably already know this, but I've found that turning off the headset and using a AUX cable from the headset to the controller, stops the crashing

Doesn't matter if the usb dongle is plugged in or not, as long as the power is off on the headset

Hope this helps until DICE can fix, you definitely helped me! 

Are you using the PS platinum headset too?

Message 40 of 56 (1,022 Views)