Re: Console - Crashing issue - Information request.

by majorprolw

Original Post

★★ Novice

Yup, using a PlayStation Pro with Platinum Headset and it only happens when playing Outpost! I'm in the exact same boat.

Only way I can play with the Platinums on Outpost is via AUX to the controller with the headset switched off

Battlefield have the strangest bugs

And off topic my PS4 Pro goes into jet engine mode when playing certain games or in certain menus when its not even hot, for Battlefield, the fan goes nuts pretty much the entire game

If it wasn't for the 4K experience I would be going back to using the PS4 Slim, it was always whisper quiet...I hope Sony sort this on the PS5, I'm waiting it out for now, but 1080p on the Slim is calling... 

Message 41 of 56 (1,282 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine seems to have magically fixed itself after the most recent BFV update... I can now use the headset wirelessly with no issues. Hope you guys have the same luck! It’s a * weird issue.

Message 42 of 56 (1,266 Views)

★★ Novice

Just tried it again, still crashing

My last game update was on Friday, I'm on version 1.34

Is that the latest version? It says I'm on the latest version but i just wanted to confirm in case its a slow rollout to different regions

Message 43 of 56 (1,245 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sorry dude! So freakin' weird! Doesn't seem like anyone from EA or DICE are monitoring this thread anymore, so I wouldn't count on any help from them, but hopefully it'll get fixed for you with the next BFV update which should be right around the corner (most likely early June). And yes, Version 1.34 is the most up-to-date version.

Have you tried it on other PS4's?

Message 44 of 56 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Koala_bear306
  • All day, PST - May 25 to May 29 
Message 45 of 56 (1,142 Views)

★★ Novice

Gamertag Kyowah1331: New issue Evert single time I wanna play BFV loading time is ridiculously slow. It takes about five to ten minutes. Then you come in the game menu selecting a map and joining a squad will like taking forever. When starting the game the frist 3 to 5 minutes you look at the game in overview. Please fix. It’s really starting to annoy the friggin Hell out of me. Xbox one player

Message 46 of 56 (1,097 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ANExXKakashiXx- Xbox gamer tag 

6/17/20 21:41 EST

Message 47 of 56 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

MAJOR PROLW
Xbox One
4:14 PM EST June 26th

Message 48 of 56 (870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic,

Gamer tag/PSN ID.

toddjcrane

Time & date of when the issue happen and add in what time zone you are in

I cant remember if it started Friday or Saturday but I haven't been able to play since. It is stuck on the "X Press to start screen". I have tried deleting my saves on my PS4 and my online saves and even deleting the game and reinstalling all 100+GB of it and it still doesnt work.

If you are trying to look at logfiles, I just reattempted today (6/29) at 1:09pm (AZ Time)

Message 49 of 56 (829 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

MAJOR PROLW
1:14AM EST 6/30/20

Message 50 of 56 (809 Views)