Re: Consistent Stuttering/frame dropping during movement

by r1meee

Original Post

Consistent Stuttering/frame dropping during movement

★★★ Novice

A few days after the Voidwalker event launched, my game started suffering an incredible amount of visual stuttering while during movement. I have all my in-game settings on the lowest they can be. I normally play on a 1440p 144hz monitor, and have tried adjusting the in-game resolution but that did not make any difference. I have updated all my drivers. I disabled Origin In-Game. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Apex Legends. The game was running fine and then out of nowhere it starts stuttering/significant frame dropping anytime I start looking around with my mouse (think massive frame-drops), to the point where the game is almost unplayable because of it. What could be the issue here and how can I fix it?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

PC Specs

Intel i7-8700k at 3.4GHz

Asus ROG GTX 1080

16GB Installed Ram

Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Basically the EasyAntiCheat issue is back once again. I can confirm heavy FPS drop too.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Framerate-drop-after-update/m-p/8174724/highlight/true#M5...

Message 2 of 4 (279 Views)

★★ Novice

i was having the same problem too but now alr solved, and now having a diffrent issue atm .

this how i fix ur issue , try to change ur polling rate on ur mouse . i was on 1000 but when i change it on 125 it's pretty smooth now .

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Setting polling rate to lower didn't help at all

Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)