Conquest for week ending 10/6

by ArikGhost

Original Post

Re: Conquest for week ending 10/6

★ Apprentice

Ya same for my guild members.  I told them to submit bug reports to both Item/Loot and General/Other.

Message 11 of 35 (1,361 Views)

Might be Worth posting in the Bug Report Forums as well , Tait Watson usually monitors that forum

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 12 of 35 (1,353 Views)

★★ Novice

Same, no rewards no titles.  Why does this keep happening? I still don't have my black hole title.

Message 13 of 35 (1,345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Message 14 of 35 (1,333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same for us - we're still in charge of Hoth - but we should have won Tatooine this week - nothing has come up at all. Historically Bioware just seems to say "You lost all of your hard work - well, sucks to be you".

I can't believe that a change to the launcher has destroyed hundreds of players efforts.

Message 15 of 35 (1,327 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for that.

Hopefully we'll be able to get that one to blow up as well. Maybe then, someone will actually catch the fact that Oh *... we screwed that up again.

Message 16 of 35 (1,315 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's this sort of thing that makes people give up games - what's the point in playing if all of your efforts are for nothing.

Message 17 of 35 (1,302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has anyone had any response about this at all?

Message 18 of 35 (1,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issue here and I reside on The Red Eclipse. I personally managed to cap 2 characters who were both eligible for the guild conquest rewards and my guild also (Grey Company) managed finish number 1 on Tatooine last week (with a score of 5,927,025) and thus conquering the planet but, after the launcher update, all of our scores were wiped out. I hope that this would have been fixed yesterday, with the weekly reset, this has not been the case with no mention from yourselves about how or when this will be resolved. Please provide us with somekind of answers.

Message 19 of 35 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bioware/EA.

You promised to give missing achivements for August and September conquests instead you broke another one. The only conclusion i can make u hate your customers for some reason. But my guild BRC Rep Forces love EA and Bioware`s games and we want to continue playing.So I am bagging you FIX your game if u cant do that than stop the conquest weeks until u make it work propally.

Message 20 of 35 (1,167 Views)