Conquest Reward Missing

by Sidolaas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Conquest Reward Missing

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have done the conquest event for Ziost and got no rewards or achievement. I know 100% that I had enough points since I had received the 25k certificate upon completion. I did it with a friend (joined at the same time, finished at the same time) and he got them all. I suspect it is because I had to rename my character. What is there to be done about the issue?

Message 1 of 3 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Conquest Reward Missing

EA SWTOR Team

Hi @Sidolaas ,

This would be something handled by CS only, nobody could help via the forums. 

If you were in the guild for the entire week and reached your target, and if the guild was in the Top 10, you can contact CS via in-game ticket. Please note that this service is only available to subscribers, as this counts as an item restoration.  

To create a ticket:

1. Click on the question mark icon on the main menu, (or press Ctrl + /).
  2. Click on Create ticket, then follow the on-screen instructions to provide details and submit your ticket.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

All Replies

EA SWTOR Team

Hi @Sidolaas ,

This would be something handled by CS only, nobody could help via the forums. 

If you were in the guild for the entire week and reached your target, and if the guild was in the Top 10, you can contact CS via in-game ticket. Please note that this service is only available to subscribers, as this counts as an item restoration.  

To create a ticket:

1. Click on the question mark icon on the main menu, (or press Ctrl + /).
  2. Click on Create ticket, then follow the on-screen instructions to provide details and submit your ticket.
Message 2 of 3 (281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well that is sad since I am not a subscriber. Guess f2p have no access to basic customer support in this game. Wonder why the playerbase is dwindling....

Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)