Connetion caused lose of reward pvzgw2

by qqrtuuvv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connetion caused lose of reward pvzgw2

★★★ Newbie
Was playing with a friend on xbox and we were playing infinity mode got to wave 29 and died not a problem as the game was tallying up our score for the reward i lost connection and was booted back to backyard battle ground with no reward my friend got an infinite infinity chest is the any possible way for me to get my reward?
Message 1 of 5 (703 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connetion caused lose of reward pvzgw2

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @qqrtuuvv 

I am really sorry for those issues with the game, but sadly there is no way to get this missing reward. Check this article here on how to improve your connection with the game, to avoid any such unfortunate events in the future. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (718 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @qqrtuuvv 

I am really sorry for those issues with the game, but sadly there is no way to get this missing reward. Check this article here on how to improve your connection with the game, to avoid any such unfortunate events in the future. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oh well thank you for responding at the very least
Message 3 of 5 (587 Views)

★★ Novice
yeah,me too but don't worry, the reward is still claimed, (if it was a hat or character piece).
Message 4 of 5 (412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I unlocked the door to the Trial of Gnomous then was kicked out of the servers.  When i reconnected and went back to the door, the door was locked again and i lost all the gold stars that i used to unlock it before i was disconnected . Is there a way to get my stars back so i can unlock the door? 

Message 5 of 5 (374 Views)