Connectivity issues to SWBF2

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: Error 918 please help

★★ Novice
Same problem on my side, Europe server, PS4, restarts, logging outs did not help at all...
Message 80 of 271 (1,187 Views)

Why was my account banned?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello! This is real urgent because my PlayStation Plus is almost ending and I still have a lot of Milestones to acomplish. Today I entered in Star Wars Battlefront II and i was playing it normally, until it started do get off the game simultaneously, and then I couldn't get in to play online, and it began to appear a message with this error code 918, saying that my account was banned, but i never talked with anyone and I just played normally. Please someone fix this...

And more, i haven't received any message in my email saying that I was banned

Message 81 of 271 (1,223 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Guys, EA have officially responded that the servers are down and they are working to fix it.
Message 82 of 271 (1,177 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Guys, EA have officially responded that the servers are down and they are working to fix it.
Message 83 of 271 (616 Views)

SWBF2 on PC: ERROR 918

★ Apprentice

I got this error and am unable to play.

I'm definetly NOT cheating or modding in this game!

Is something wrong with the servers?

Error 918

Message 84 of 271 (1,219 Views)

Re: Error Code: 918

★★★ Newbie
I hope it’s just the servers going maintenance. Better than a ban. I’m having this problem on PS4. And it was after I just finished a good round of Blast.
Message 85 of 271 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Haha yup. It happened to me. No soft or hard reboot helps. Fml
Message 86 of 271 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same man, I was in HvV too, and all of a sudden I was pulled from it and I received a notification from the game that I was banned. I'm in California, if you guys live here too, perhaps its just happening in this region?

Message 87 of 271 (1,129 Views)

★★ Novice
Can't log in period restarted multiple times and is still giving that code. EA needs to fix website too so we can contact them cause it says it's down for the past 6 months.
Message 88 of 271 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is EA so trash???

Message 89 of 271 (1,052 Views)