Can't play online bf1 both on psn and origin, 08.03.18

by tikhonovvs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connectivity issues to Bf1

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone!

We're aware of connectivity issues with our games and problems with  we are working on resolving that issue as soon as possible. 

Keep your self up-to-date about our servers by following our EA help Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?lang=sv

/Ati

Message 12 of 31 (2,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connectivity issues to Bf1

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Issue have now been solved! Standard smile

You have our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this connectivity issue and thanks to everyone for the patience, I will see you on the Battlefield!

I'm closing this topic.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 31 of 31 (1,787 Views)

All Replies

Battlefield 1 PC, Can't go online

★★★ Newbie

So I have this issue with my bf 1 on pc. It simply can't go online. It just tells me that "it looks like you're offline" and when i try to connect - i can't. Origin works online, battlefield 4 works fine, battlefield 3 also works fine.

I'm on windows 10 and I already tried reinstalling the game & windows so that's not the issue. What else can I do?

Message 1 of 31 (2,031 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 PC, Can't go online

★★★★★ Expert

This error may prevent you from playing online on a PC. If you encounter it, try the following steps:

-Repair the install.
-Restart your browser.
-Keep trying to join a server.
-We are working to fully resolve this issue.

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 2 of 31 (2,001 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 PC, Can't go online

★★★ Newbie

same issue myself

Message 3 of 31 (1,983 Views)

Why am I being suppressed?

★★★ Novice

I am a active member of the Battlefield 1 community and I think that EA are suppressing me...

This all started when I contacted EA support about connectivity issues with EU servers on Battlefield 1. The reason for me doing this is because there is not status updates for the servers posted anywhere and I wanted some clarifications not just for myself but for others too why the servers kept going up and down (Every time I contacted them they couldn't give me a solid answer).

Now I can't get in contact with any member of the EA support team without having to call them on the phone. I have asked on twitter why this may be the case but I haven't gotten a reply from them. It looks like the average response time for twitter is around 8 hours and it has been a few days past that 8 hour mark.

I have also direct messaged them and they seem to wait around 3-6 months before they reply and it is a generic support message and I have replied to this and still had to wait a long time before getting a response. I have had friends message them and they get a person direct messaging them within the hour and they have been asking them the same thing I was so its not like I was asking a very complex question that would cause a long response time.

I am hoping that maybe someone from the support team will see this and will be able to answer my questions.

Message 4 of 31 (2,170 Views)

Can't play online bf1 both on psn and origin, 08.03.18

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello everyone.

Can't play online bf1 both on psn and origin, 08.03.18. Is that massive or individual?  Location - Russian Federation.

Message 5 of 31 (2,294 Views)

Re: Can't play online bf1 both on psn and origin, 08.03.18

Hero (Retired)

Hey @tikhonovvs,

It seems that the Servers are down at the moment, affecting other EA Titles as well.

Here is a Tweet from EA Help:

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/971779701671776256

Hopefully they will be back up shortly.

Thank you Standard smile 

Unable to connect to the EA servers

★★★ Newbie
Ey all,

I love the apocalyps update i did played it but today he doesn’t want to connect ( I check WiFi with other games and the WiFi works). Is there a reason for? So yes, could you say something about it? I hope that the problem will be fixed.

I play on Xbox one s 500GB.

Vic Raeymaekers
Message 7 of 31 (2,301 Views)

Re: Why am I being suppressed?

Hero (Retired)

Hey @PapsiViper,

If you're having issues with the Servers at the moment, this is a known issue, and they are currently investigating.

Here is a post from EA Help:

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/971779701671776256

This is affecting all EA Titles, not just Battlefield.

Hopefully the Servers will be back up shortly.

Thank you Standard smile 

Re: Unable to connect to the EA servers

★ Novice

I have a similar problem, can't get online with the game.

I also have my weapons have been reset, I show numbers next to weapons like ranking but the lock symbol is present when they were unlocked before.  This just started doing this within the last week.

Message 9 of 31 (2,291 Views)