Connectivity issue since the genesis update

by Dominious1one

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connectivity issue since the genesis update

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a red speaker like icon in the top right of my screen.

I have 6-8 packet loss on all servers. Normally 0-2

I've been shot through doors, landing and not being able run, melee or pick anything up. Arms dont come out. 

My internet is fine. 500 down, 30 up. 

Message 1 of 6 (706 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connectivity issue since the genesis update

Community Manager

Hey @Dominious1one

Let's try running through some troubleshooting to see if we can help with the issues you've been having. 

I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps first when you've got the chance. If you're still having any issues after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (680 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Dominious1one

Let's try running through some troubleshooting to see if we can help with the issues you've been having. 

I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps first when you've got the chance. If you're still having any issues after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (681 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent Hello there, How have you been doing?
I have a problem to say. I booth up the game, works fine, main menu fine, Firing range kind of okay, sometimes crashes, but when I load in the real game, pub game... I have loading screen fine and then that screen countdown from 20 to 0 and there it stops and goes back to menu saying "connetion time out code:net" and something more I cannot remember, I've been thought your page to resolve this issue and I cannot. I've looked online and on youtube and nothing could help, this started happening when genesis updates came, I went to Steam and to verify files and all good, I don't know what is happening nor how to solve, if you have any idea how to solve please help me. My internet is fine I used to be able to play just fine before genesis Update... So please help me, I enjoy Apex and I want to play it again :D

Thanks!
Message 3 of 6 (581 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @0090123

We are still investigating the disconnections that some people have been seeing since the 9.1 update. I've heard a few people say that switching datacenters can help, so if you haven't tried that it may be worth a shot. 

Thanks for bearing with us while this is under investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (497 Views)

★ Novice

Hmmm my game seems to be fixed it self, not all the way, When I booth up the game, I found out I MUST wait at least 10 min to start the game so my game won't  crash, even then when I satrt the game 40% of the times it goes to main menu like before and says connection timeout code:net like before. Other times when I get into game I have severe problems for one to two mins and then all god, lagging, frezzing for few sec. If you need any more info you can contact me here or my Email [edit: email address removed] . If you want we can go on Discord adn I can stream to you what happents

Message 5 of 6 (439 Views)

Community Manager

@0090123 

Thank you for the update! I appreciate the additional info. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (380 Views)