Re: Connection to server timed out (code:net)

by Metal_Masher

Original Post

Connection to server timed out (code:net)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem lately with apex, every game at some Point, the audio starts to bug, cut out, and after a few seconds the game freezes. After some moments, it comes back to normal, audio and everything but anything not related to client side freezes (other players, loot, doors...) and then takes me back to home screen with this error. Please help. 

Message 1 of 10 (3,074 Views)

EA DICE Team
@RazvanKiller07 what platform are you on?`

/Atic
Message 2 of 10 (3,009 Views)

★★ Novice
@RazvanKiller07 I've encountered the same issue tonight also in about five ranked games in a row which were unplayable. Playing on PC (Steam). I've got the fps timer up as a habit and it went from ~ 25-30 latency to around 1300...! I have no problems with my internet connection whatsoever, so that can't be the cause. Weirdly it happened every time a fight started or when I tried to loot.
Message 3 of 10 (2,992 Views)

EA DICE Team

Is there any hardware maxing out @LilaLarifari when the latency spike?

/Atic

Message 4 of 10 (2,970 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic It shouldn't be, as it has been running smoothly before and after. I have since encountered the same issue on Playstation 4. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,933 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic With the difference that on playstation, it says "code: wheel"
Message 6 of 10 (2,920 Views)

Code:net Apex Legends

★★★ Novice

I can no longer play on my main account after a day since the last update. During a ranked match the server crashed. Once back in the lobby I couldn't continue playing and then decided to restart the game. Since then I am getting the error .. Code: net! I can still connect to the servers with another account. I just want to play on my main account again because I spent so much money on it! I've collected almost all the heirlooms and have so many golden skins for weapons and legends! Now I'm missing out on the Gibraltar heirloom! Although I don't think I'm going to spend a cent more on this game if I can't play on my main account anymore! I've been a huge fan since day one and would be very sorry if I couldn't play on this account after spending so much money! Have called EA support several times but I cannot get any further. Twice I was hung up in my ear and once I was dismissed as if the problem lies with me while on another account it is possible to play normally. I tried all the trouble shooting bs.. power cycle the Xbox and nothing.. Does anyone know if EA is working on a patch or something like that? The problem is not on my end.. HELP ME!!

Message 7 of 10 (2,940 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I just got this error as well and it happened in a non-ranked mode and as the OP mentioned the same issues I had before the code:net error appeared in the same steps as him and this  issue started after the Fight Night patch dropped (for me anyway) which I suspect the the patch didn't get enough QA testing before it was released to the public and as result a number of bugs and issue's occurred with everyone suffering these issues which should of being fixed by now.

Message 8 of 10 (2,874 Views)

I keep having Code.net how

★★★ Newbie

So my and my friend like to play apex all the time but here recently I have been having problems with code net and code leaf and I don’t know why beacuse I have restarted my router constantly but when it happens is when I have a PlayStation member in my squad but when I don’t have one in my squad before a match I have no problems. This does not happen in any other game that I have that is cross play and when it gives me code leaf it dissconts my consoles WiFi aswell. I need to know how to fix this

Message 9 of 10 (2,883 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @LilaLarifari  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 10 of 10 (2,755 Views)