Connection to server timed out (code:net) Signon: Full

by esgChikarih

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection to server timed out (code:net) Signon: Full

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

For a couple of weeks i've been having random disconnects from games that I've played.
I've started getting the red symbols for Packet Loss and Latency, but only experienced these issues when playing Apex.

The games freezes and I'm only able to move on my spot.
Then I'm thrown out of the game and get the message "Connection to server timed out (code:net) Signon: Full. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information".I'm mostly able to join right back in to the game when connecting to Apex and I get dropped right back in - praying to still be alive.
But it's not unusual that I'm being kicked out of the game and on top of that get an Abandonment Penalty (Think I've lost about 300 RP this season on just that).

I have tried ALL the steps, from re-install the game, clear MAC address, even re-installed my Xbox Series X - all without any success.

So, how do I fix it?
It has come to the point where I'm unable to enjoy my beloved Apex Legends because I live in fear that at any moment it might crash - so I probably won't play until it's fixed.

Message 1 of 2 (987 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection to server timed out (code:net) Signon: Full

Community Manager

Hey @esgChikarih,

Sorry to hear about these disconnects. The code:net error you're seeing is a general connection error message, so going through some additional troubleshooting steps would be the next thing to try at this point.

Based on what you mentioned already trying, I'd highly suggest going through these additional steps, in particular the steps to clear and change your DNS.

That has helped out with similar situations in the past, though if you're still seeing those errors consistently after that point, please check that you've opened the necessary ports on your router as well.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (968 Views)

All Replies

Re: Connection to server timed out (code:net) Signon: Full

Community Manager

Hey @esgChikarih,

Sorry to hear about these disconnects. The code:net error you're seeing is a general connection error message, so going through some additional troubleshooting steps would be the next thing to try at this point.

Based on what you mentioned already trying, I'd highly suggest going through these additional steps, in particular the steps to clear and change your DNS.

That has helped out with similar situations in the past, though if you're still seeing those errors consistently after that point, please check that you've opened the necessary ports on your router as well.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (969 Views)