Re: Connection to server timed out (code:net). HELP...

by mrdoom500

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection to server timed out (code:net). HELP...

★★★ Newbie

Myself and a couple of the lads have been experiencing this issue the couple of days when playing ranked.. 1 out of 10/15 Games.. Doesn't load just stuck on the level loading screen then get the error message Connection to server timed out (code:net).

Isn't much of an issue but its now happened a few times to us and because its ranked it recognised as leaving the game and losing double the points!! and its nothing to do with any of our connections as its happens to all 3 of us at the same time. the fact its happened to us 4/5 times now we are technically down 370points! 

Can someone please sort this issue out and give us the points back!? as its a bit of a joke now.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (772 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
  • Try these:
    1-change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 primary and secondary 8.8.4.4
    2-restart your router
    3-try to power cycle your router
    4-repair game files 
    GOODLUCK!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (740 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
  • Try these:
    1-change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 primary and secondary 8.8.4.4
    2-restart your router
    3-try to power cycle your router
    4-repair game files 
    GOODLUCK!
Message 2 of 5 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mrdoom500 Still having the same issue, happens every 3/4 games now and it isn't just me - its anyone in a party with.. I'm losing 100's of points now its a joke.. the start of games is laggy as sh*t.. All this leave and disconnected back from game can i get the lost points back!? as its a * joke now....
Message 3 of 5 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bro literally have the exact same thing.nearly every game i get kicked at match start and if i have teammates they lag and get dc'd until i leave the match or it just boots them entirely.Have literally tried everything since the event update even hard reset my pc and nothing.

Message 4 of 5 (658 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No clue if u will see this. Still not solved? if so how?

Message 5 of 5 (394 Views)