Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

by Rasukay

Original Post

Re: I have an error after few minutes into arenas

★★★★ Guide
@NolanGraysonnn I play on PC

It was happening on every single game, maybe 10 in a row.
It's all good now. Was there some fix?
Message 71 of 312 (1,530 Views)

Re: Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

★ Guide

Recent server patch did not improve anything. The code:wheel / code:leaf after 2-3 minutes in every match, including the firing range.

Message 72 of 312 (1,564 Views)

Re: I have an error after few minutes into arenas

★ Guide
@NolanGraysonnn Also on PC and no fix so far. Getting code:wheel and code:leaf in every single match, also in firing range. That's insane...
Message 73 of 312 (1,517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@7empePL Same here man, was really hoping the recent patch would of sorted it but nope still every 3-5minutes of a match and its booted right out with no way of getting back in
Message 74 of 312 (1,669 Views)

Ranked server kicking me out in every match (Code:Wheel)

★ Novice

the ranked server kicking me out in every match showing (Code:wheel) then (Code:leaf) and  getting me back in the lobby get ban for leaving the game !

i have this issue since 3 days and i can't complete a signal game !

My Platform : PC

i got no problem with internet , i've tried every solution and got nothin 

i wish u can help solving this problem

Message 75 of 312 (1,535 Views)

★ Guide
@GiinGeee I feel unbelievably ignored, probably just like many other affected players. I invested a lot of cash and over 3.500 hours into the game and this is the only reason I still want to play it. Issues with networking and security vulnerabilities in the game with such a huge player base exceed any resonable scale. I really have no idea what "significant improvements" Respawn saw, but this makes me think that their metrics are completly wrong or misleading. And what shall I do now? 48 hours with the problem, EA support gonna suggest going through the "official networking troubleshooting guide"...

@EA: not every player is a kid with a zero IT knowledge. Some of us are professional experts in software development, cloud deployments, backbone network setups, including your EC2 and GCE virtual instances where the game servers run.

@Respawn: I can understand what you are going through right now, but you need to show more respect to your customers. Problems with netcode is nothing new in Apex - issues were reported to you since a very long time (just like with the sound...) and we just feel ignored. You put more and more eye-candy content every release without quality improvements that we could really see. I expect you to update us on the situation more than once a day saying that you keep a close eye on the situation... Come on, we deserve more than that. Amen.
Message 76 of 312 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GiinGeee i have same problem like you but i can connect from other wifi did you tried it ?
Message 77 of 312 (1,659 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@lolipopdrsnak Yep i have tried different wifis and different connection settings. All of it keeps going back to the same error whcih makes me 100% sure that it is server side.

I was playing fine on the 5th and then on the 6th it started to happen
Message 78 of 312 (1,646 Views)

Super bad stutter and disconnecting from games

★ Novice

I open the game and all seems to run fine, when I try to change game mode I get super bad stutter  (1 FPS) for a couple of seconds and then game runs fine (144 FPS).

On the other hand since a couple of days ago I cant play anything but arenas. I start a battle royal match. I play fine then all of a sudden it disconnects me to main menu and doesn't let me connect to lobby unless i restart. This never happens when i start the game but during the last circles.

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Specs:

-gpu : rtx 3070

-cpu: ryzen 9 3900x

-ram: 32 GB 3200

Message 79 of 312 (1,525 Views)

Re: Code:net problem

★★★ Newbie

hi hi i have same issue with u ,how can i fixed ? 

Message 80 of 312 (1,630 Views)