Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

by Rasukay

Original Post

Re: Fix asian servers asap

★★★ Newbie
@yyungbe do you got like code:wheel and code:leaf problem? Because I am experiencing this too and It sucks
Message 61 of 312 (1,917 Views)

My game crashes every five minutes

★★★ Newbie

My game crashes all the time haven’t played a full game for weeks. What is going on I crashed in firing range,arenas,ranked,pubs. Like what is going on I like you’re game but if I can’t play it then I should just delete it right. This doesn’t make any sense this needs to be fixed.

Message 62 of 312 (1,904 Views)

Re: Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

★★★ Newbie

How to solve the problem of code:leaf, I have tried to restart the computer, reinstall the game, and restart the network router, but the problem has not been improved.

I use Ethernet

Message 63 of 312 (1,961 Views)

Re: My game crashes every five minutes

★★★ Newbie

Same with me it’s called code leaf and EA has to fix it 

Message 64 of 312 (1,888 Views)

Constant code net and code leaf

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Dunno what’s going on but I get code netted everytime I encounter enemy squads. To make it worse I get the leaf so I can’t even reconnect. 

playing on Xbox. 

this has been going on for 2 days. Before this event my game was running fine. Now it’s nigh unplayable. I’ve been kicked from ranked games near the end sometimes and I don’t get a leave penalty at all. 

This only happens to me in ranked. Trios is fine. What gives? Thanks. 

Message 65 of 312 (1,907 Views)

Re: Code: Wheel and Code: Leaf

★ Novice

same here if go in to a match i barely play even 2min before apex hits me with the (code: wheel)

Message 66 of 312 (1,923 Views)

Re: Code Wheel

★★ Novice
@skittie Exact Same problems for me. Tried all fixes.
Message 67 of 312 (1,943 Views)

Apex is super laggy after the lastest update

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, my apex started getting laggy when the newest update came out eventhough before I updated Apex it was still alright and I have no problem at all but when the latest update came out all sorts of problem started coming out like server timed out, packet lost, high latency and most common which is prediction error.

This is very weird for me because none of that happened before the game updated and what makes it weirder is when I ask other players while playing together with them they didn’t experience the prediction error which was supposed to came from the server side.

And now the lag is getting worse, every time I join a match it will server timed out me and I need to connect again and when I connect again I need to wait until all the red signs on the top right to be gone first and then start moving my character because if not then it will server timed out me again, after doing ALL that the match is playable but with periodecly constant prediction error. And sometimes after I reconnected it brougt me to the lobby not the match and cause me to have penalty eventhough it’s not me that cause the server timed out.

I have tried all the things that the EA connection troubleshooting guide provide us but none of it works and I have also tried opening my ports, restarting the audio services, reinstalling the game, restarting my router, but none of that works. I don’t know what to do about my internet either since when I’m playing other games that is dependant on connection they have no problem at all.

now I’m just tired of the probelm and will wait for response on how to fix my apex before I played Apex again.

Message 68 of 312 (1,898 Views)

Code wheel and code leaf

★★★★★ Newbie

For the past few days when I play apex I can be at any point in a game and I will freeze and then it sends me back to the apex home screen with either error code wheel or code leaf. I searched up what they are and it said I can't do much about it.

Message 69 of 312 (1,903 Views)

Apex Legends Server Problems

★ Novice

I can't play the game at all. This situation has been happening since yesterday and I kept getting disconnected midway. Moreover, I also get banned for abandoning the match which I didn't. Video's of me posting the gameplay is on both twitter and reddit. 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yoto_Yuu/status/1413393457972842497
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ogqe7x/this_have_been_going_on_since_yesterday_is_ther...

Message 70 of 312 (1,906 Views)