Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

by Rasukay

Original Post

"connection to server timed out (code: wheel) & (code: leaf)"

★★★ Novice

I'm also having the same issue firstly when i launch the game it takes forever to connect then once i'm in the lobby i ready up and connect to a match then the character selection screen pops up at this point its either i'm able to select a character then i get the (code: wheel) error or i'm not even able to select and it kicks me out. 

Furthermore  when i try to connect again the error changes to (code: leaf); please fix i really want to play but this is really killing my vibe.

Message 31 of 312 (1,403 Views)

Re: Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

★★ Novice

The problem is happening again to handful of players including me today. I often get kicked out of the game and presented with code:wheel and code:leaf messages

Message 32 of 312 (1,463 Views)

Re: Crashed out of game with code: wheel then code: leaf

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have also started to get this error today, it was fine yesterday. When in game, it gets disconnected with code wheel and after continue it shows code net.

Message 33 of 312 (1,387 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @fighter-for-pain , I haven't checked this afternoon but after troubleshooting all yesterday it still wasn't working this morning.

Message 34 of 312 (1,447 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Dibdab001 HI how do u get troubleshooting on a ps4
Message 35 of 312 (1,434 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for these reports. We'll continue passing these along as they come through. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 36 of 312 (1,605 Views)

Re: Crashed out of game with code: wheel then code: leaf

★★★ Apprentice
@WALS_ArthurW i didnt get code wheel but i get code net and code leaf every single match. i literally cannot join a game because code net sends me out and leaf doesnt allow me back in that game and this is a continuous loop for me. just have to hope, not much WE can do and not much EA is WILLING to do
Message 37 of 312 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same here. code:leaf on any server after 2 minutes in a match.
Message 38 of 312 (1,595 Views)

Re: "connection to server timed out (code: wheel) & (code: leaf)"

★★★ Apprentice

similar problem except code net then leaf every SINGLE match. like im not even exaggerating, i literally am unable to play the game. and ive tried every trouble shoot and its not done anything at all

Message 39 of 312 (1,391 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent PC, servers in Frankfurt and Belgium - all affected by code:wheel and code:leaf today in every match.
Message 40 of 312 (1,594 Views)