Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

by Rasukay

Original Post

Re: Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

★★ Novice

i just started having that issue but I'm in us servers it always kicks me mid game

Message 21 of 312 (1,571 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem from me (code:leaf), I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. 5 out of 10 games I got kicked / disconnected mid game; no exp, no counting on knockdowns, etc.

There's no way I'm gonna be able to finish the event this way and I can only play after work, this is ridiculous

Message 22 of 312 (1,563 Views)

Crashed out of game with code: wheel then code: leaf

★ Guide

It's happened a few times now, where I'm in game and get kicked back to the main menu server selection with a code: wheel then when I try to reconnect it gets stuck on initializing... and crashes with a code: leaf. Normally I've been able to reconnect to the game after that, but this time I wasn't even able to get back into the game with my duo partner.

It doesn't happen super often, once or twice every 70 - 100 games maybe, but man is it annoying!

Message 23 of 312 (1,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, when I play rank match i got kick mid game and ban me, i lost rank points and got suspended

Message 24 of 312 (1,518 Views)

Re: Crashed out of game with code: wheel then code: leaf

★★ Novice

I have this in every game, i deleted the game from origin and installed from steam but i have same situation!! 
I can't play the game?? why?? over 2k hours in game and this happen! Why??  started last night and i still can't play even one match! PLease fix this!

Message 25 of 312 (1,412 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have also been starting to get this problem since yesterday.

It is most definitely not my internet settings as i am having no problems with any other game apart from Apex.

I get kicked every 5 minutes of a game and instead of a normal kick where you can reconnect to the same game it just takes me back to the main play screen to find another match.

I can see alot of other players on this forum getting the same issue very recently  

Message 26 of 312 (1,500 Views)

Re: Crashed out of game with code: wheel then code: leaf

★★★★★ Novice

I have also been starting to get this problem since yesterday.

It is most definitely not my internet settings as i am having no problems with any other game apart from Apex.

I get kicked every 5 minutes of a game and instead of a normal kick where you can reconnect to the same game it just takes me back to the main play screen to find another match.

I can see alot of other players on this forum getting the same issue very recently

Message 27 of 312 (1,392 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happening to me +i get abandon penalty so i cant even try troubleshooting

Message 28 of 312 (1,492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here, I just cant play now as I get kicked a few minute into every single game of apex. This is on Xbox one

Message 29 of 312 (1,473 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Dibdab001 Did your one get fixed
Message 30 of 312 (1,457 Views)