Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

by Rasukay

Original Post

Apex Legends disconnecting me in the middle of the game!

★★★★ Novice

Title says it all, I'm trynna climb rank and the game disconnects me in the middle of gunfights!

I know its not my internet, haven't been running any issues with it lately, other games are fine. Reconnecting to the game gives me a Code:Leaf and causes me to go back to lobby.

Message 91 of 312 (1,583 Views)

Re: Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

★★ Novice

Word!!!

Message 92 of 312 (1,585 Views)

Re: Code:net problem

★★★ Novice

Switching to another account does not solve the problem. Checked 

Message 93 of 312 (1,656 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent the troubleshooting fixes do not work at all everyone knows it’s the server side that’s causing the problem, stop trying to tell us to use these troubleshooting fixes to maybe fix our game non work just fix your game it’s that simple my guy

Message 94 of 312 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@7empePL i feel you i literally pointed out to them i have tried every troubleshooting method and they still say "oh please follow this link for trouble shoot
Message 95 of 312 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@WH_LawrenceXX wait thats all we can do. our "feedback" is to cause awareness. the rest is up to respawn, its server side so we can't do anything
Message 96 of 312 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same is happening to me.

Message 97 of 312 (1,593 Views)

Apex Mid Game crash

★★ Novice

Hi Guys,

Its been two frustrating days for me. My apex on origin suddenly keeps crashing with a message connection to the server timed out {error code wheel}. I repaired the game many times and my internet speed is fine with 60mbps no packet loss i checked by using cmd ping to my isp gateway. When kept trying every possible solution and asking other players found there were other few players who were also facing same issue and in some matches they were also disconnected before me. I repaired, reinstalled the entire game , kept 60fps in origin settings, tried everthing. My other games like val or CRSED FOAD or Scavengers ran smooth no issue.  i have i59th gen and GTX1660SUPER Zotac and 8gb ram btw.

Please help me with this issue as not only there were other random players who were facing same issue. Like the game freezes after entering few mins and connection time out message with either error code wheel or leaf. i attached screenshots.

Message 98 of 312 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Tried using different account and vpn just in case, no difference, same result.

Message 99 of 312 (1,572 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i keep getting Code Wheel

Frown

Message 100 of 312 (1,535 Views)