Re: Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

by Tweeranosaurus

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Please resolve this, this makes the game unplayable and not fun for y’all to take this long and struggle on fixing this is not good 

Message 51 of 312 (1,136 Views)

The server crashes then it blames me

★★★ Newbie

The server crashed then when I reconnected I lost RP explain. This is for apex ranked by the way it’s not even my fault but why did I lose rp?

Message 52 of 312 (987 Views)

Code Wheel

★★★★★ Novice

Since Wednesday July 7th I’ve been getting code “wheel” almost every game I play, from BR to Arenas and even the firing range if I stay in long enough. I’ve never had any connection issues in this game prior to this but now the game has been rendered unplayable and also like to note that I’ve not had any sort of lag leading upto code wheel or any internet problems on other games.

Are others also having problems similar to this, is there a fix on the way? 

Message 53 of 312 (1,086 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

20210708225933_1.jpg

OMFG! I want to play!!!

Message 54 of 312 (1,111 Views)

★ Novice

south america servers are unplayable now, nice game

Message 55 of 312 (1,105 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

yea code leaf started with me yesterday, today it has been every single game I play, got into a few, but just getting kicked out mid fight - yay! I hope this gets fixed soon, as this is making the game unplayable. 

Message 56 of 312 (1,098 Views)

Code: Wheel and Code: Leaf

★★★ Newbie

I am playing in asia and I just encountered of all the 9 games I played and all games I've been changing into different servers (Tokyo 1, Singapore 1, Tokyo GCE2... etc) all disconnected and firstly to code:wheel then after I can't reconnect because of code:leaf and it really sucks because 2 of my games is rank and I always got 10 mins penalty and My teammates will of course gets angry because I also ruined their game

• Please fix this problem
Message 57 of 312 (1,043 Views)

★★ Novice
@SumachibiOG Same in here. Bought season pass, unlocked all the 24 collection items and the new heirloom just to get this ‘code leaf’ error in every single game after 90 seconds into the games. It’s frustrating!!!
Message 58 of 312 (1,077 Views)

Fix asian servers asap

★★★ Newbie

Fix the bug, i can’t play while im matchmaking, it suckss. Always connection timed out

Message 59 of 312 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am playing in a ps4 Asia server and this is exactly what I am experiencing today and it really sucks because my teammates is always angry because i ruined thier game too AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING and may i ask if you're still having the same problem? 

Message 60 of 312 (1,070 Views)