Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

by Rasukay

Original Post

Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

After the latest update I've been experiencing Connection to server timed out (code:leaf) in all servers; london, belgium and etc.

Could someone be alerted about this issue? I'm not able to connect to the game.

Message 1 of 312 (21,626 Views)

Re: Connection to server timed out (code:leaf)

★★ Apprentice

seems to be a widespread issue. I am still getting it. Takes forever to find a match... get booted from matches... or the game just never loads and freezes. They broke something big time with this patch.

Message 2 of 312 (21,599 Views)

Server disconnect every 1 minute, unable to play at all

★★★ Apprentice

The game has been effectively uplayable since yesterday: i get server disconnects almost every minute and when it does load into the game, it lags like hell. And then disconnect. This reminds me of Space Marine multiplayer at launch.

What's even more surprising that two tournaments (today's GLL and yesterday's BoomTV) were already postponed because of all the stability issues, players disconnecting or crashing, and there's literally ZERO information or even acknowledgment from EA about the issues that EVERYONE is having.

Message 3 of 312 (21,598 Views)

Code:net problem

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I get the code: net error all the time. It is impossible to play Frown the second problem is the extremely high pings on the server

PC (Origin)

-IGrabusI-

Message 4 of 312 (21,607 Views)

The game keeps kicking me out of the server and the server pauses completely.

★★★★ Novice

Every time I load into an Apex Legends game since the new event, I have been kicked along with my teammates and the rest of the server.

Message 5 of 312 (21,593 Views)

Code net issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I starting playing apex legends again on the PS4 since I lost my pc and I was so excited for the new genesis event but..... I have been struggling with code net for a while. I am also trying to get back to platinum after the rank split but it keeps kicking me out and won't let me back in. Sometimes the game won't let me in at all..... Help?

Message 6 of 312 (21,582 Views)

Re: The game keeps kicking me out of the server and the server pauses completely

★★ Apprentice

Keep getting booted from the server,  out if sync error...constant all since update.  Then I got another error and got booted from server 3 times. The updates broken something for sure....

Message 7 of 312 (21,590 Views)

Re: The game keeps kicking me out of the server and the server pauses completely

Community Manager

Hey all, 

I've merged a few recent threads together regarding the disconnections that a lot of people have been seeing. I wanted to let everyone know that we're currently looking into this and working on getting it fixed. 

I'd recommend keeping an eye on the official Respawn Twitter page for updates: 

Thanks for bearing with us on this, everyone. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 312 (21,567 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Appreciate it. I dont like it being unplayable.
Message 9 of 312 (21,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

On my side, I am getting a Connection to server Timed out (code pin) since the update of two days ago.  I'm on PC.  My network is super stable and fast, I'm connected via Ethernet, tried all the options of removing local cache, restarting the Windows audio sub system, everything and no luck whatsoever.

I really hope that this issue is part of the greater issue that is being looked at?

Yes, when I continue to the lobby and go into the game, I am kicked off.

Message 10 of 312 (21,290 Views)