Re: Connection to Servers Timed out - Network Bandwidth latency problems

by Trevster344

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Hi Blueberry,

like previously mentioned i have fully followed the connection troubleshooting many times , all the ports are forwarded and i have moved houses and ISP's and have even tried 4 different VDSL routers.

Also different PC's and have had the same intermittent fault on all.

Message 11 of 14 (549 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Last night just after midnight i was able to login and play fine for hours, i had been out drinking so was up for some drunken gunplay and this lasted till about 3ish this morning.

Been out today done a few things and came back to have a few more games, hoping against the odds that i can login and actually play again.

Nope bandwidth error yet again, using the server browser all the servers range from the 20's to 30's in ping and not one will allow me access.

Message 12 of 14 (526 Views)

Community Manager

How are you things looking today @Caraboooom?

Hoping it's all good.

Cheers.

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 14 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Weirdly enough having the same issue. One user in my household will be able to connect before EA is creating some kind of dedicated tunnel specifically for that user. Your game doesn't seem to know how to get around it so the rest of us get a connection timeout instantly when joining any games afterwards. I've disabled UPnP, and verified nothing else is interferring. We have speeds much too fast to have any issues. We also play every other game but this one without issue with our network setup. Very surprised to find out EA believes it's a user network configuration fault when no one else is giving their users this much trouble.

Message 14 of 14 (477 Views)