Re: Connection to EA timed out when trying to play with 2 different PC and accou

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection to EA timed out when trying to play with 2 different PC and accounts

★ Novice

Hi community!

I just had my son install BF5 on a new PC a got him. I used to play with him from a laptop connected on wi-fi and everything worked fine. Now I installed the game on his new PC with his own account. Everytime we try to play together now it says Server Disconnected, Connection to EA timed out. Anyone has an idea?

Message 1 of 5 (534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection to EA timed out when trying to play with 2 different PC and accou

★ Novice

I opened the dos windows and did /release and /renew and it fixed my problem

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (441 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@BL00DY-T wrote:

Hi community!

I just had my son install BF5 on a new PC a got him. I used to play with him from a laptop connected on wi-fi and everything worked fine. Now I installed the game on his new PC with his own account. Everytime we try to usps tracking play together now it says Server Disconnected, Connection to EA timed out. Anyone has an idea?

I am also facing the same issue 

Message 2 of 5 (522 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Shanep1278  @BL00DY-T  you need to make sure that both PC have different IP in order to play - you can set up a static connection to both PC to get a different IP. If you are not sure how to do this I recommend poking your ISP. 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 5 (502 Views)

★ Novice

I opened the dos windows and did /release and /renew and it fixed my problem

Message 4 of 5 (442 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the update @BL00DY-T . Standard smile 

Good luck on the Battlefield! 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (422 Views)