Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network latency

by S1ght_blind3r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network latency

★★★ Newbie

Hi, it's 2020 and I see people have had the issue of "Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network latency" for years now.

I've not read about any sure fire fixes at all as I've been experiencing this for the past 2 weeks now on my PS4.

So the question is.. How do I bloody fix this issue? I've done everything I've read in these post to no avail and all I wanna do is play my BF5 and not resort to using it as a paperweight.

Every other game I play online works and this includes Titanfall 2 which is also an EA game.

Give me something that will work please and not some bot firing through the same trouble shooting messages.

Cheers

Message 1 of 3 (2,239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network lat

EA DICE Team

Hey @Rockinrabs  @S1ght_blind3r  did you have a look on our connective guide

I do see you tried a few bits and troubleshooting, what have you tried? 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (2,064 Views)

All Replies

Re: Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network lat

★ Novice

Yep, me too. The annoying thing is that it's so random. Some days I'll be able to play, others I can't at all. Worst part is, it's not just BFV, it's literally every EA game I own (Battlefield 4, 1, 5 and Battlefront 2). They're all DICE games so it might be an issue with them as oppose to EA?

Message 2 of 3 (2,190 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Rockinrabs  @S1ght_blind3r  did you have a look on our connective guide

I do see you tried a few bits and troubleshooting, what have you tried? 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 3 (2,065 Views)