Re: Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network lat

by clickaus

Original Post

Re: Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network lat

★★ Apprentice

Absolutely no issues with any type of streaming or any other online multiplayer. This is a BF1 issue.

Capture.PNG

Message 31 of 87 (18,922 Views)

★★ Novice
just wait for 2019 new title will come and play that Ea doesnt give a damn fixing this issue.
Message 32 of 87 (18,845 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone!

You get this error message when Battlefield 1 is not getting the data fast enough, which could also mean that you are losing data to our server, or having stability issues on your network or on ISP side to us. its less on how fast your network is but it is more about how stable the network is to our servers. 

What you can do is follow our network guide and if all fail do a UO-tracer and send the results to me and I'll take a look. 

/Atic 

Message 33 of 87 (18,811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've been unable to play for a week.  I've seen this error message so much it is burned into my retinas.  I am at max level 150 and I know my way around the battlefield  I know my way around computers and consoles also.  Nothing has changed with respect to my network or setup.  I simply cannot play.  I'm beyond frustrated and I might just retire for good.

Message 34 of 87 (18,691 Views)

★★ Novice

It is 100% NOT ON OUR END. I have started getting this error since purchasing the BF1 premium pass. I have ridiculously fast internet, like the original poster in this thread. My connection is ethernet going into fibre to the premises and 100% stable. There is zero issue from my end. 

Message 35 of 87 (18,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Son and I are getting the same error as everyone else.

It started when we bought the premiun pass

Message 36 of 87 (18,536 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think I may have figured it out

Click on BF1 properties and untick Enable Origin In Game for Battlefield 1

This has worked on my sons and my computer

Message 37 of 87 (18,486 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @clickaus,

Is everything working out for you and your Son now?

Just checking up.

Thanks Standard smile 

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@iluminatetheskyYes mate everything is working and I have had multiple people contact me saying this worked for them as well.

I also ticked the box just to check and we got the error again so it was definately this

Just happy to be playing again

Message 39 of 87 (81,041 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@clickaus,

Thanks for the update.

I'm glad to hear everything is working out for you.

Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Thanks Standard smile