Connection timed out Code:wheel

by Dado2003

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection timed out Code:wheel

★★ Novice

Every time in middle of Apex match I got kicked out and message says Connection to server timed out Code:wheel. Pls help.

Message 1 of 29 (702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection timed out Code:wheel

Community Manager

Hi there, @Dado2003.

We're currently investigating code errors, but we should also go through some troubleshooting to see if there are any issues with your connection. What system are you playing on and do you use a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 29 (687 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Dado2003.

We're currently investigating code errors, but we should also go through some troubleshooting to see if there are any issues with your connection. What system are you playing on and do you use a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 29 (688 Views)

★★ Novice

I play on wired connection with 60-80 ping

Message 3 of 29 (683 Views)

Community Manager

@Dado2003 

That's great you're wired. It's much better than wireless. What system do you play on?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 29 (668 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue since 4-5 days...

There is no chance to play in firing range more then 2 min...

Message 5 of 29 (659 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Pocsika007 

Can you answer the questions in my first post? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 29 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljowired connection, W10, playing through origin. Already went through your troubleshooting guide, nothing has changed. Tried different servers - no change. VPN, connection optimizer, different account, different game modes - no change. Called ISP, they said they don't experience any issues, so as I don't experience any connection problems in any other game.

I also posted yt link on how the disconnect is happening in one of the "error" threads.

Message 7 of 29 (646 Views)

Community Manager

@DivaLinx 

I appreciate all the details. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot the results? Instructions are here.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 29 (628 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 9 of 29 (619 Views)

Community Manager

@DivaLinx 

Thanks. I'm not seeing any issues. You have some high pings, but that's most likely due to the distance to the test server since it's the final several hops. That server is in the US. Have you also tried alternate DNS settings? If not, those instructions are here.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 29 (589 Views)