Connection rejected:invalid token

by KingK1907

Original Post

Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★ Apprentice

I've been getting this everytime I load into a game and it kicks me out to main menu and says this anyone else getting this error?

Message 5 of 567 (39,197 Views)

Can't connect to public matches in Apex Legends.

★★★ Apprentice

I'm unable to connect to a match. I enter the lobby enter matchmaking then it says connecting to match . After that it kicked me out of the server saying CONNECTION REJECTED: INVALID TOKEN. It started happening after the AFTERMARKET UPDATE. I can though enter FIRING RANGE . The problem is with only public matches. Someone please help me.

Message 1 of 567 (39,469 Views)

Ps4 issue getting into a match

★★★★ Novice

So I've tried playing since the crossplay beta has been added, I cannot get into a match, constantly getting server timed out error and having to restart the game or I get invalid token error before joining a match and sitting in the lobby while my squad can carry on all 3 of us on ps4 been trying for about 3-4 hours now managed to Play 3 games is there a fix to this?

Message 2 of 567 (39,051 Views)

Re: Can't connect to public matches in Apex Legends.

★★★★★ Novice

Lots of us saffas xping this *

Message 3 of 567 (39,273 Views)

Re: Ps4 issue getting into a match

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem dude I even uninstalled and installed again and nothing 

Message 4 of 567 (39,010 Views)

Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★★★ Novice

Same here and I haven't been able too receive any form of help. Ea customer service did nothing and I don't know what else to do. If you find a solution please keep me updated. 

Message 6 of 567 (39,127 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, can I check your, platform, region and ISP? From what I'm seeing there's a regional component to this issue. 

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 567 (39,109 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David I am based in Pretoria, South Africa. My internet service provider is Telkom. I am not sure what the problem is as I have been playing the game fine for the past few months. Friends based around me are not having these issues so I'm not sure what the problem could be.
Message 8 of 567 (39,088 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David My platform is Playstation 4
Message 9 of 567 (39,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same problem in South Australia, PS4, Belong internet.

Message 10 of 567 (39,027 Views)