Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★★★ Newbie
Im having the same problem. I also lived in dominican republic
Message 541 of 567 (1,753 Views)

Re: Connection rejected: invalid_token_no_marker

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

SOLVED!!! 

@GrandeKaiI called my Provider Fastweb, and asked for the Static Public IP, and now finally the problem is solved!

The issue is caused by the NAT type of our provider, that does not work with cross-play. Open a ticket with your internet provider and explain that you have gaming problem.

Alex (Italy)

Message 542 of 567 (1,714 Views)

Re: Connection rejected: invalid_token_no_marker

★★ Novice

Same here in Puerto Rico, i play the first 3 weeks without a problem now since las week I can’t play a match 

Message 543 of 567 (1,608 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey, I know some things of this error, when you have this error it gives problems entering the lobby and you stuck at the menu screen saying “Attempting Connection” “Retrieving Matchmaking Data”, if you have a friend that doesn’t have the error you can play most of the time but still gives the error when exiting the match, if you don’t have a friend you Can press ready and wait till the sound of entering the game plays and cancel the ready button immediately, and it will let you play but that doesn’t work always, I hope this info may help to fix this error 

Message 544 of 567 (1,460 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this issue since mid October every day.Only way to fix it on ps4 is to use Vpn and proxy server with hotspot on your phone. Connection can be good and bad, but this is only way.Respawn will never fix it, so sont hope

Ps:Dont bother with EA help chat,i dont know why are they employing people, cause i met some bots that are more useful than Ea "help" chat.(they will tell you to try DNS and port forwarding which dont work)When you say that you tried it and it did not work they will say its on your end and it has nothing to do with them.If you are not addicted to this game just leave it,you will do yourself a favor and save nerves.

Message 545 of 567 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Novice
@lokeskywalker204 The tip of press ready and wait to cancel the ready button works to me but how do you say, only a few times, but at leats i can play, thanks
Message 546 of 567 (1,277 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Honestly I suggest everyone who has this issue should just move on as hard as it to say. I loved playing Apex especially with my best friends but I can't do that anymore and I doubt I ever will play this game again cause I deleted it awhile back. Move on everyone, apex devs don't care about losing a small community of players. ☹️

Message 547 of 567 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Greetings.

Having this issue. 

Customer service told me to talk to my ISP about the ports but following this thread this seems to be a bigger issue.

So I gather that the crossplay solution kind of changed the way certain ISPS' deal with Apex specific connection type?

The question for EA/Respawn... have you researched this and is the solution to ask for static public IP addresses from our service providers?

What happens if our ISP won't give us the option?

Also: How weird that other APEX installs don't have the same problem, I have been having no issues on my Nintendo Switch. Haven't installed on my PC but that will be my next test...but I am mainly a console player and all my progress and Battlespass lives there!!!!  I have been a player since day one. This is really really infuriating. 

(I am in Puerto Rico btw and I doubt that my provider here, Claro, has the means to resolve this. I also can play with my phone hotspot but I then have to pay for the extra data there!!!).

Message 548 of 567 (943 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here man I'm from PR too its only happening when I use claro cuz when I use liberty at my grampa's place I can play fine with no problem. I wish they would give us refunds at the very least I missed out on events and my BP because this error.

Message 549 of 567 (914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This message appears to me since season 8 began and I have not been able to play anything.

My Platorma: PS4
My region: Central America
MY ISP: TIGO

Message 550 of 567 (847 Views)