Connection rejected:invalid token

by KingK1907

Original Post

Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★★ Apprentice
@Srfa7i Dude, if you are so desperate to play the game then just change your router to one that can edit the needed APN settings as sugested or ad a free VPN service. I currently play via the VPN method, yes the ping is through the roof 300+ sometimes but i am able to play. It sucks * i know. EA servers are anyway up to * with an average ping of 200+ here in SA. Or just move on and join me in a nice smooth stable server...
COD Standard smile
Message 391 of 567 (659 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David we are sick and tired of being left on read, this has been happening for almost two months. We need help now, please. So far as i see it you are the only one on the teams who sees what is happening so can you please rush them or something or let tgem know that this issue is as worse as any other issue. Please respond. 

Message 392 of 567 (1,129 Views)

★ Apprentice
@badasspsycho100 Just moved to cod the grass is greener there😂
Message 393 of 567 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@badasspsycho100 don't bother yourself they aren't gonna fix sh.it
the problem is related a lot to the crossplay
apex owners they got lot of players now
they got what they want from the crossplay
they aren't gonna give f'uck about
a few handers of players using TYPE NAT 3 wifi

Message 394 of 567 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Brianpunisher28 Damn it sounds like it’s time to move to Cod, I know war zone is fun as *.
Message 395 of 567 (880 Views)

★ Apprentice

Another Update and the invalid token error is not fixed... You know what?, I'm not impressed...

Message 396 of 567 (820 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David still nothing? This has been going on for long enough. Are you guys even investigating because it's taking 2 months. We are all disappointed 

Message 397 of 567 (762 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David is this problem a joke to you at EA because there is another update and the problem was still not fixed
Message 398 of 567 (742 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

guys forget it they aren't gonna fix sh"it 

go enjoy other games !

you are only getting yourselfs stressed and angry  by this game

Message 399 of 567 (734 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David Listen and I hope get ban of the Apex Community, I really hope at the time that you are reading this your mom have been *'ed and destroyed her butthol'e BECAUSE I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AND A LOT OF TIME OF THIS FREANKING GAME AND I CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE WITH MY SQUAD!! THEY NEEDED TO PLAY WITH ANOTHER ONE GUY BECAUSE I CAN'T PLAY BECAUSE OF YOUR TRASH SERVERS, TRASH GAME AND STUPID COC'KSUCKER'S DEVELOPERS !! YOUR MOTHER NEED MORE COC'KS INTO THEIR MOUTH FOR DO BETTERS SON THAN YOU GUYSS!! IM TIRED!! IM TIRED!!! 

Message 400 of 567 (699 Views)