by KingK1907

Original Post

Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★ Apprentice
@SpawnChaos09 Bruh you wild af lmao
Message 401 of 567 (728 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MrStealMac you can understand his frustration though, imagine spending hundreds of dollars on an heirloom or 2 and now you cant play the game at all and they are making no effort whatsoever to fix it
Message 402 of 567 (1,187 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SabznELLIS22 EA has a long list of games they have abandoned as well as their players....this is nothing new to them. You bought a battle pass and they be like...so what...Fu#ck them!! We just move on and make money somewhere els....spineless crooks. EA is notorious for closing gaming servers and doing nothing to support their players.
1 Skate Or Die.
2 Michael Jordan: Chaos In The Windy City. 3 DeathSpank.
4 Crysis.
5 Bulletstorm.
6 Dead Space.
7 Haunting Starring Polterguy.
8 Syndicate.
To name a few.....
Look it up
https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thegamer.com/classic-game-franchi...
Message 403 of 567 (1,181 Views)

★ Apprentice

Could u please tell us the date of this patch?? If it even exist of course... @EA_David 

Message 404 of 567 (1,145 Views)

invalid token IS STILL NOT FIXED 11/19/20

★ Guide

I'm making this post because it seems like no one is hearing those of us that Invalid_token is still happening to. Invalid_token error continues to prevent me from entering matches and exiting matches normally and it started when crossplay was released a month ago. Several "fixes" have been dropped or suggested but none of them have worked, and I still get this error almost every time I try to load into or out of a game. PLEASE FIX THIS. So many players are getting frustrated and most of all, WE DON'T FEEL HEARD! Platform: Ps4 ISP: VNMO of Verizon Region: North America

Message 405 of 567 (1,125 Views)

Re: invalid token IS STILL NOT FIXED 11/19/20

Message 406 of 567 (1,088 Views)

★★ Novice
@FrankkTheTank420 That says OCTOBER 15th. They haven't done anything about it for over a month.
Message 407 of 567 (1,012 Views)

★ Apprentice

It was moved to investigating in October. It has been labeled as “coming in future patch” on Friday 

Message 408 of 567 (1,007 Views)

★ Apprentice
@FrankkTheTank420 When its green its most likely it wont be fixed
Message 409 of 567 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still not working. But I have got into a few games. Hopefully with the tracker they can see what wrong and fix the issue. I would like to buy some stuff and play some games. One of the best games but can’t even play.  

Message 410 of 567 (840 Views)