Connection rejected:invalid token

by KingK1907

Original Post

Re: Ps4 issue getting into a match

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Tweak1228 I'm from South Africa and I haven't been able to play a single match yet since the update.
Message 21 of 567 (3,125 Views)

Re: Can't connect to public matches in Apex Legends.

★★★★★ Apprentice
@stifler4849 I'm from South Africa and I have the same issues, haven't been able to play even a single match since the update.
Message 22 of 567 (3,160 Views)

Re: Can't connect to public matches in Apex Legends.

★ Guide

Yeah think matchmaking took a crap

Message 23 of 567 (3,157 Views)

Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★★★ Newbie
@winvalid_tokenw I’m having same issue here in Chicago US
Message 24 of 567 (3,097 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Ps4, Juego en México, los servidores son IOWA GCE 1,2,3,4
Message 25 of 567 (3,088 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. 

Message 26 of 567 (3,049 Views)

Invalid token

★★★ Newbie

For some reason after the update my game on the ps4 does not want to play a match, I play one match and that it, I try again and again, this is the second day but it doesn't work I've tried everything, I even changed my password on ea, my ping is normal for the region I'm in my Wi-Fi is perfect! Yet I'm still not able to play anything, after many attempts of trying the only thing that works is training which is completely useless you're new at the game, in which case most people would hit the firing range,  please please fix your game ,I really enjoy apex.

Message 27 of 567 (3,031 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too, im' facing the same issue, after trhe aftermarket patch, i'm from moroccomy ISP is Orange and Inwi, for both of them it is not working

Message 28 of 567 (3,028 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David My platform is PS4, Region- India, ISP- airtel/232. I played in the morning then after a break of about 3 hrs the update came . After the update all hell break lose. Please find a solution I don't want to leave the game.
Message 29 of 567 (3,019 Views)

★★ Novice

Ps4- Indonesia -  myrepublic 

Message 30 of 567 (3,020 Views)