Re: Invalid_token_no_marker

by IHammerI1

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

This is Uotrace to server im playing on. 

Message 501 of 567 (917 Views)

Re: Connection rejected: invalid_token_no_marker

★★★★ Apprentice
@FaZe_BloodClown I highly doubt that its on your end as so manny have the same issues.
You should read through the comments posted previously. Some tips and trix you can try.
As for the CM we have named @EA David...dont expect any reply soon as he only commented like three times since this issue started in season 6.
Best you try and sort it yourself like we did or DM someone in the thread for support.
We as EA community should actually start spamming other threads about this issue....or get in touch with someone direct in EA or Respawn. They cant all be this BAD at giving feedback. I hope...Just a sugestion.
Message 502 of 567 (909 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah at this moment I am just going with it, but yes I agree with you that we should spam other threads to solve this issue. thank you.

Message 503 of 567 (1,001 Views)

Community Manager

@IHammerI1 can you Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary:8.8.8.8, secondary:8.8.4.4, unless there is different DNs you would rather use) 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 504 of 567 (892 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tried 4 different DNS settings, including one you mentioned, and error is still present.After every game i get error, and need to restart whole game because im not able to connect to EA servers.This is happening since crossplay update in October.My season 6 and season 7 playtime dropped significantly cause of this bug,its basically unplayable experience.If i disable crossplay, issue is fixed, but there are basically no players in lobbies then, so im not able to play at all.

Message 505 of 567 (883 Views)

Community Manager

An update went out today meant to address issue's that recently were reported, can you confirm if this is still happening?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 506 of 567 (952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Illium It is still not working for me, it only let's me enter to the fire range

Message 507 of 567 (940 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Jupiteer90 Does it still say invalid token error or is it a different error?
Message 508 of 567 (919 Views)

★★★ Novice

It says invalid token: connection_rejected no_marker

Message 509 of 567 (911 Views)

★ Novice

It still shows invalid_token_no_marker. It's been four months since I got this error. Please please please fix it.

Message 510 of 567 (885 Views)