Connection rejected: invalid_token_no_marker

by FaZe_BloodClown

Original Post

Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★★★ Novice

First off it’s not only one person playing the account it’s ranges from a 3 year old to 35 year old. Second no one said I was pro. The point of the picture is I’ve been playing since season one. I’m level 500. I’ve pretty much completed every battle pass And special challenges. It shows I’ve played thousands of games. But somehow once a update was put thru my game doesn’t work. So unless you got something important to say troll on bro. 

Message 491 of 567 (3,548 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@spacecadet0804 So you still get the invalid token error. Wasn't it fixed with the fight night patch?
Message 492 of 567 (3,517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah I still get it. It did not fix it. 

Message 493 of 567 (3,457 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can barely get into lobby

Message 494 of 567 (3,438 Views)

Connection rejected: invalid_token_no_marker

★★★ Novice

Hey there, ever since the aftermarket patch for apex legends I have been getting this error which at first says connection rejected: invalid_token. Every time I load up a game I get kicked out to the Home page. I have never experienced this problem before until the aftermarket patch arrived in season 6. But now I am getting Connection rejected: invalid_token_no_marker after the Fight Night update. I usually am able to play around 7-8 or maybe more games but due to this error, the most I can play is 2 or 3. But I do have to mention that for about a week this problem stopped for me and then when I restarted my router the problem came back. Is this a problem on my end?.  

Platform: PS4

PSN Gamertag: ShadowDemon66112

Message 495 of 567 (3,455 Views)

Invalid_token_no_marker

★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? IHammerI
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any legend
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. From any menu, or after exiting the game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was trying to get into lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? After every match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Started when crossplay came out, still happening
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kicked out of the game, and cant get in again if i dont restart
What should be happening instead? I should be able to play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Its region related, most of the people from my region have this problem

Invalid_token_no_marker

Message 496 of 567 (3,400 Views)

Re: Invalid_token_no_marker

★★ Apprentice
@IHammerI1 Before last update it sad only invalid token, now it says invalid token no marker
Message 497 of 567 (3,399 Views)

Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: INVALID_TOKEN - connecting to the match after loading A

Community Manager
@I_Legion04 Apologies for the delayed repsonse it was not updated you had replied, Based on the images you show starting at your 7th hope to our server you start getting high pings times which continues all the way to us. To confirm have you already been able to try steps like port forwarding, adjusting other netwrok settings like UPnP or NAT?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 498 of 567 (3,361 Views)

Community Manager
@IHammerI1 Can you try the steps above I posted if you continue to have issues can you share a UOTrace as well?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 499 of 567 (3,360 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium I tried everything above,nothing works.
Message 500 of 567 (3,309 Views)