by Sargadew

Original Post

I have a problem with invalid token

★★★★★ Newbie

Invalid Token and Unable to connect to EA servers 

Message 471 of 567 (694 Views)

Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★ Apprentice

Que hijos de * que son EA. Se pasan a la comunidad por el * parece. He jugado apex desde la temporada uno y siempre anduvo malisimo pero esta temporada se han pasado de hijos de * con la comunidad. Nose como funcionara el personal en esa empresa pero agarraria la cabeza del presidente de ea y se la estamparia contra los servidores. Ya ni juego a apex, era de mis juegos favoritos pero se pueden ir bien a la re concha de su * madre. Y si me quieren banear háganlo pero al menos les voy a decir que son la peor empresa dedicada a los videojuegos que puede haber. Tirense del edificio mas alto que haya hijos de *.

Message 472 of 567 (728 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Once again, fvckk you and your broken piece of sh1tt game. 

Message 473 of 567 (683 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think i may have some good news, i read more about the next patch and it seems the patch is going to come in the new year. I don't know when but probably somewhere around new year Jan. Let's have a little bit of hope I guess. I have an infinite amount of anger because of how EA treats their costumers. Apex was one of my favorite online games. I'm sick and tired of having to play red dead redemption 2 online all day

Message 474 of 567 (677 Views)

★★ Novice

I LIVE IN GIYANA INTERNET LINKSYS PLATFORM PS4 

Message 475 of 567 (649 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Its January 1st, 2021 and I still have this problem in India
Message 476 of 567 (575 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its been three months, for god sake undo this...... we had no issue till season 6 with connectivity. And then Aftermarket event launched along with crossplay and there we are now... Invalid connection, rejected connection issue

Message 477 of 567 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,  @EA_David I'm from the Dominican Republic and I have the same problem as everyone. "Invalid token" I lost my battlepass from last season because of this error and it does not allow me to enter games in any way.

my username is: APL_TheRabos7u7

Good afternoon.

Message 478 of 567 (891 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_David im based in fazilka,punjab,india and my current isp is iballbaton and my platform is ps4

Message 479 of 567 (837 Views)

Re: INVALID TOKEN

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Has anyone figured out why this is happening? 

This happens to me about 90% of the time now for 2 weeks. I've used google and youtube and all they say is to restart your router or change the IP adress. Nothing works. I'm starting to hate this game beacause I only get loaded into matches about 3 times a day. Can someone please help me out?

Ps: we can't change our IP adress beacause our wifi people are trashStandard smile

Oh and at this time it's season 7

Message 480 of 567 (584 Views)