Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

by Brianpunisher28

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

my region is Nigeria I play on ps4 pls fix the issue i do not wanna fortnite becuase of u guys enjoy apex alot more plz fix the issue I wanna enjoy the game Thank you

Message 461 of 567 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

plz I am NAT type 2 but my game still is not working can u guys plzz find a way to patch this thing

Message 462 of 567 (673 Views)

Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: INVALID_TOKEN - connecting to the match after loading A

Community Manager

@I_Legion04  can you try going through our basic and advanced connection steps if your issue continues?  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 463 of 567 (798 Views)

Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: INVALID_TOKEN - connecting to the match after loading A

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Illium I tried both the methods - basic and advanced. None of them seems to work. Can you tell me the minimum upload speed and download speed to be able to connect to play Apex Legends even if it's in lagging mode. Through that I can make sure, if it is my ISP or the server itself. And also playing from India in Singapore server might be internet issue also. But some players are facing the same issue, while some are able to play on Singapore Server.

By the way, earlier I was able to play Winter Express and Firing range but since 2 days, I am not able to play that also.

If this problem keeps going like that, I will be sad and have to switch to Fortnite (solo play) although in Fortnite I play on SEA server without any lag from my mobile internet.

Message 464 of 567 (769 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Ilikegames2356 Chill can you access your ip adress with your internet?
Message 465 of 567 (984 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @I_Legion04  Thank you for going through those steps, in order to take a further look would it be possible to run a UOTrace? (Will need a PC)

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 466 of 567 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me. Always work fine now I got always “invalid token”

Message 467 of 567 (958 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Illium  I tried that UOTrace and have attached Screenshot below. Please check and let me know the status if it is ok or whatever the status. I attached 2 SS one is of Singapore server in which I tried IP of Singapore server and other one is of ea.com something like that.

Message 468 of 567 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KingK1907 Same with me.. It happened since last week, now it happens every time I finish a game, i play on ps4, idk if this is a problem on other platforms as well.. It s so goddamn annoyng, it happened like 10 times yesterday
Message 469 of 567 (916 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Illium  Any solution you got for me ??

Message 470 of 567 (692 Views)