by Brianpunisher28

Original Post

Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★ Apprentice
@Brianpunisher28 South Africa and my ISP is telkom
Message 451 of 567 (664 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The fact everybody just gave up on this is sad. And it just shows EA is not doing anything for the problem. EA has just lost a community of players but they are to busy trying to make money to even notice. If your still sitting with the problem just do what I did. Give up on Apex and play another game.... No point in trying to play. It's still gonna be awhile before they fix this issue. 

Message 452 of 567 (915 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@badasspsycho100 Dude, i feel your pain,
seriously. They not going to admit to any wrong doing on their part so best to move on if you have no other options. Drop me a friend request or send me an email to [edit: email address removed] and ill try and help you. Managed to help a few guys with this issue.
Forget about @david and the rest of the gang....you will have better luck talking to a rock!!
Message 453 of 567 (911 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have the same issue:

I changed router and now I receive always the same error before starting a match.

I'm from Italy

Platform: PS4

ISP: Fastweb

Router: Fastgate

Type: fiber

With the old router I had no issues.

Could you please fix this? Otherwise I cannot play.

Thank you!

Message 454 of 567 (900 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GrandeKai What a pickle u got into😂😂
Message 455 of 567 (894 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Brianpunisher28 Can you access your ip address with your new router?
Message 456 of 567 (893 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David
I noticed that if the user is playing with other players (same team), the game starts!

The first match the game gives the same error yet, but after waiting for the start, is possible to play.

I hope this will help to fix this issue and maybe it could help players affected, so they can play somehow.

Unfortunately if there aren't friends playing is not possible to play and the game provides invalid_token.

Please fix it ASAP because otherwise I lose the Season rewards! Thank you!
Message 457 of 567 (788 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The problem still persists. This is probably my 5th time commenting and I’ve got one response. I tried most of the solutions given to me other then calling my provider and changing my address. But I’ve played since season one. Thousands of games. I play fort nite and cod everyday my server or internet doesn’t have a problem. But you know what does. Apex servers. I must admit this is my favorite game but I can’t  play. I never had a problem until they introduced crossplay which makes me blame crossplay. I get into the lobby just fine it’s connecting to the game that kicks me out. I haven’t played in weeks connection rejected invalid token is what I get everytime. I have deleted this game twice but I’ve spent so much time getting all the battle passes and completing on the challenges I keep trying. I’m at wits end and maybe this has to be good bye. So lame because It seems I’m not the only one but since it’s not everybody EA doesn’t seem to care. 

Message 458 of 567 (779 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Getting invalid token in spain 

Message 459 of 567 (694 Views)

CONNECTION REJECTED: INVALID_TOKEN - connecting to the match after loading AL.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Not able to play a single match since I installed Apex Legends on PS4. I am from India and the closest server to me is of Singapore. After loading screen where I select a server of Singapore with best ping, I tried to play a match but everytime when it gets connected to the match it says CONNECTION REJECTED: INVALID_TOKEN. The ping is almost stable on my system. I mean, every other game I can play like Fortnite I play on SEA server with better ping. My ISP is airtel. Is there any solution I can go for except changing my ISP ? Please look into this matter ASAP. This is not a problem of a single person. Many people are also getting the same issue.

Message 460 of 567 (768 Views)