Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

by Brianpunisher28

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David please respond with any new information please. It has been 2 months. 

Message 441 of 567 (595 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issues here in the UK. Ever since that update a few months back .always used to buy the battle pass too. Haven't bothered this time , no point in spending money on a game i can play .

Message 442 of 567 (826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChrisN1708 Hey bro did you figure it out?
Message 443 of 567 (773 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David

@EA_Guy

@EA_Zoe

@EA_Demz

@EA_Mai

@EA_HLT

@EA_Eve

@EA_Dave

@EA_Ryan

Please tell us when is the patch coming. We are all tired of being patient. It has been 2 months but there was 5 updates which has not fixed the issue. Some of us paid for a battle pass we couldn't even finish. We are tired of our voices not being heard. 

Message 444 of 567 (752 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue, EA always having issues.... this isn’t a game that’s remade every years that’s why they can’t keep up with it....

Message 445 of 567 (716 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm not defending apex/EA for what's happening right now but the post you have linked is about some thing else.

it's about people being pissed at money grabbing with apex skin bundles not this * and hes saying that the ones who are quite arnt getting paid to talk to us and he isnt either even tho he still is if you read the article he seems to be down to earth and a good guy but isnt going to say some thing stupid that could lose him his job like ye these skin bundles are expensive and a scam in stead he said they are the price they are since we are getting enough people Are paying this much money to be able to do it and if people didnt they would be cheaper.

Once again I'm on your side I'm getting this * too. 

TLDR the link isnt related to this thread and the dev dude seems cool.

Message 446 of 567 (701 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DKFISESS * the dev that guys a * for leaving us on read
Message 447 of 567 (678 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just upgraded to a fiber line. I am no longer receiving the invalid token error

Message 448 of 567 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

On a serious note now. 

Sure, Apex is just a game. 

But it was important to me. Important enough for me to spend my hard earned money and time on. 

And all you motherfvck3rs at EA and Respawn ruined it. 

You got a bunch of bs issues and errors and your servers are absolute trash. 

This game has been around for quite some time, and yet none of you suckers could do your job properly enough to actually fix some of your mistakes? And at least GET BACK TO US?

Screw it. I'm done. David and the rest of your team, I do hope you get knocked by a bus and die. EA and Respawn, go to hell.

Yall never cared about us, especially us South Africans. 

So for the last time, * you. You're the most unprofessional and pathetic team of developers ever. 

Message 449 of 567 (573 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MrStealMac Country?
Message 450 of 567 (552 Views)