Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

by Brianpunisher28

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David please respond. When will this issue be fixed because this invalid token problem is persisting for over 2 months now. I have lost money because I was unable to complete the season 6 battlepass. Either give me my 950 apex coins back or give me a refund for the money I've spent on the 1000 apex coins

Message 431 of 567 (589 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope I dont think they care about this after all they have done 5 updates that fix minor issues that affect the game as a whole they dont seem to care about us since it isnt happening to enough people or any one who can hurt their reputation enough....

Message 432 of 567 (916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bru I'm battling to get this fixed help a fellow south African out please 0745730446

Message 433 of 567 (876 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello Everyone!!

I found a permanent fix that works for me and it’s not vpn related at all, for you to understand this you must understand the cause of the problem, which is, the issue is from your isp not from Respawn, it’s hard to admit but here’s a clear explanation; If your isp offers static ip address to you then you won’t get invalid token, but if it’s dynamic and keeps changing from time to time then apex servers will reject it, i said this earlier and i know we’ve all been playing for sometime before the aftermarket update when it started, that was when respawn restricted isp with dynamic ip address to reduce the DDOS hackers, so there are two solutions for this and i believe it will work for everyone;

1 : call your isp and ask for a static ip address assigned to you. Easy.

OR 

2 : You need a mobile phone (might still work for mifi or router)

and you need to do exactly this ;

Assume we were in years back when sims and phones come with no internet settings and you have to configure it yourself , let’s do it.

browse how to configure internet for your sim, it will show you the settings to put and a proxy and port code too. Everything should match your current internet settings except their is not proxy or port then username and password.

then go to settings> mobile network > Access point names (APNs) then edit it as if it had no internet earlier, for example this was mine;  

Account Name: MTN WAP  
IP address (Proxy): 10.199.212.2

Port: 9201

Username: web

Password: web

Access point name (APN): web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

normally your proxy, port, username and password will be blank on your settings now, but when you browse for your Isp configuration settings you will see the proxy and port for your particular sim network, then put it there, username should be “web” and also password should be “web” but if your ISP has a different one then put the one provided.. This worked for me, 25 games in a row with no error!!

i found this fix and respawn or EA shouldn’t take the credits, they turned their backs on us instead of telling us atleast that our ISP wasn’t accepted anymore!! Give XP if it worked for you!! You can connect with me on Apex for some games too, my PSN : iMurk_Ben

Message 434 of 567 (857 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello Everyone!!

I found a permanent fix that works for me and it’s not vpn related at all, for you to understand this you must understand the cause of the problem, which is, the issue is from your isp not from Respawn, it’s hard to admit but here’s a clear explanation; If your isp offers static ip address to you then you won’t get invalid token, but if it’s dynamic and keeps changing from time to time then apex servers will reject it, i said this earlier and i know we’ve all been playing for sometime before the aftermarket update when it started, that was when respawn restricted isp with dynamic ip address to reduce the DDOS hackers, so there are two solutions for this and i believe it will work for everyone;

1 : call your isp and ask for a static ip address assigned to you. Easy.

OR 

2 : You need a mobile phone (might still work for mifi or router)

and you need to do exactly this ;

Assume we were in years back when sims and phones come with no internet settings and you have to configure it yourself , let’s do it.

browse how to configure internet for your sim, it will show you the settings to put and a proxy and port code too. Everything should match your current internet settings except their is not proxy or port then username and password.

then go to settings> mobile network > Access point names (APNs) then edit it as if it had no internet earlier, for example , i’m from Nigeria and i use MTN and when i browsed on how to configure internet settings for MTN, this was mine;  

Account Name: MTN WAP  
IP address (Proxy): 10.199.212.2

Port: 9201

Username: web

Password: web

Access point name (APN): web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

normally your proxy, port, username and password will be blank on your settings now, but when you browse for your Isp configuration settings you will see the proxy and port for your particular sim network, then put it there, username should be “web” and also password should be “web” but if your ISP has a different one then put the one provided.. This worked for me, 25 games in a row with no error!!

i found this fix and respawn or EA shouldn’t take the credits, they turned their backs on us instead of telling us atleast that our ISP wasn’t accepted anymore!! Give XP if it worked for you!! You can connect with me on Apex for some games too, my PSN : iMurk_Ben

Message 435 of 567 (855 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Sixty9_jawadi2 No point in going through so much. If it is coming in the future patch it is coming in the future patch.
Message 436 of 567 (820 Views)

★ Apprentice
@badasspsycho100 No its not coz problems are usually patched within 10 days so goodluck its been put under investigation for a whole month
Message 437 of 567 (807 Views)

★★ Novice

I might have a solution but it will not fix things. It will jist let you play sone games but you may lose your games data for example, when i finoshed a game with 2k damage and 9 kills, i didnt get the badge for 2k and my 9 kills werent counted as soon as i finished the this invalid token popped up. Well the solution might seems weird but it like playing on apex's server.

You click ready and cancel simultaneously till a game will start. As soon as a gane will start when u gonna click on ready it will let you in to play. It helped me get 2 games in a row. 

Another thing that i forgot ask for some friend to let you join his/her lobby. By doing so you gonna play even if you get invalid token to access your loby again aafter getting it, click ready and wait, u will join the match definitely.

Overall, APEX, you MUST fix that thing. 

Everything happened after the aftermarket update. Stop making us silly temporary game modes. Fix our game we are frustrated. 

APEX, you are not letting me enjoy my favorite game in peace. 

Message 438 of 567 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

https://www.dexerto.com/?p=1475375

So nów y'all bunch of pu5sies went and reported us and called us ' TOXIC' for complaining about your SH!tty * service?! Saying you ' DON'T WANT TO RESPOND TO OUR TOXIC OPINIONS' ANYMORE ?!

ALL YOU CVNTS DO IS KEEP MAKING GODDAMN EXCUSES FOR NOT BOTHERING TO REACH OUT AT US AND FIX YOUR SH!T , YOUR PLAYERS, THE ONES WHO FILL YOUR POCKETS. THE ONES WHO SPEND TIME AND MONEY ON YOUR GAME.

SO ONCE AGAIN, BECAUSE WHETHER WE COMPLAIN ' NICELY'. OR NOT, Y'ALL AIN'T GONNA BOTHER FIXING ANYTHING ANYWAY, EA AND RESPAWN- * YOU!!!! 

Message 439 of 567 (777 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Sixty9_jawadi2 Or you could just change your APN to unrestricted. No need for all the other unnecessary proxy server bs
Message 440 of 567 (774 Views)