Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

by Shatters22

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I'm from the bahamas and enjoyed the game but now I haven't played from October since cross play
Please can you'll remove the crossplay or fix the issue
Message 421 of 567 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I see there's an update out right now. Can somebody please tell me if this invalid token issues was fixed in this recent patch?

Message 422 of 567 (578 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Still not fixed, fuc***** ridiculous.

Message 423 of 567 (649 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA your services are crap, and I genuinely hope you get hit by a bus. And don't think I'm not going to fight for a refund on my battle pass

Message 424 of 567 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA. Respawn. David. And the rest of your Fvcking useless team. 

You're all a bunch of selfish cvnts who couldn't care less about the minority who is struggling with your sh!tty * servers and bs errors. And FYI, it's NOT AS FEW AS YOU THINK.

ALMOST THE WHOLE OF SOUTH AFRICA CANNOT PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME. 

IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE YOUR SCRAP DEADASS SERVERS OF OVER 200PING, AND NOW 2 MONTHS LATER THEEL INVALID TOKEN STILL PERSISTS?

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR MOTHERS GAPING ASSH*LES!

WHAT, ARE YOU TOO BUSY SUCKING OFF EAFH OTHERS TINY DICKSS THAT YOU CANNOT PUT SOME EFFORT INTO RESOLVING THIS * * GAMES ISSUES?

* YOUR WHOLE TEAM. SINCERELY, SOUTH AFRICA

Message 425 of 567 (620 Views)

★ Novice

im playing on ps4 and sg servers

Message 426 of 567 (612 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know the cause of the error, hackers were DDos attacking apex servers and people reported, now to fix the attacks on servers guess what they did? They placed a ban on African ip addresses, Nigerians and South Africans and other  African countries cannot play anymore, the reason is because most SA gamers use telkom and most Nigerians use MTN, and the both isp does not run static ip addresses, so unless your ip is static and not dynamic , you will get the error code! But they failed because this is not a fix at all, they made it impossible for Most Africans and even some Australias on dynamic ip to play Apex, We love the game and spend on it but here we are, locked out, and the hackers are still attacking!! So why won’t you lift the restriction !!! Fix your game!! Not lock people out!! Fix your game!!!!!

Message 427 of 567 (610 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David we have been patient long enough. It has been a whole 2 months we want answers so respond to this. 

Message 428 of 567 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

North America here, same bs message since crossplay. Tried nearly every suggestion I could. So can’t say it’s just Africa and Aus.

Message 429 of 567 (557 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David when will the next patch be? Please respond. 

Message 430 of 567 (430 Views)