Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

by shongololo1979

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Respawn And EA

I just want to tell you all nicely--all of you NAAIERS, YOUR MA SE BLOED P0ES. YOUR SERVERS ARE FVCKING TRASH. YOUR APPROACH IS IS * LESS THAN USELESS, YOU DO NOT GIVE A * ABOUT YOUR PLAYERS, WHEN IT IS THE PLAYERS THAT PUT THE P0ES MONEY INTO YOUR POCKETS! YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!! I HOPE ALL OF YOU NAAIERS GET THE MOST SEVERE CASE OF COVID19, GO INTO CARDIAC ARREST AND POES DIE

Message 411 of 567 (591 Views)

★ Novice

Having same issue on ps4, my bud and I also use Telkom and we suspect that's it's our internet provider because everyone we know has different providers and they load fine. 

Message 412 of 567 (784 Views)

not happy with apex

★★★★★ Newbie

in apex it says i need a token and then it saying inabile to connect tonea servers

Message 413 of 567 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It did that to me when I accidentally uninstalled the anti cheat software. Repaired game and it worked again, or maybe uninstall, reinstall if that doesn't

Message 414 of 567 (729 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Rage_Monkey0221 i play online games without invalid crap token except this fu"cked up game
just please fuc'k sake don't blame our internet provider or our routers or something like that !
i don't care anymore i deleted the game but those nonsense statements make me angry!!
Message 415 of 567 (728 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is there any fix yet because the Christmas event is coming out soon 

Message 416 of 567 (704 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@Srfa7i Seems like DDOSing. For those of you that dont know what that is...look it up.Ever noticed that while a game is loading at the bottom it says "party leader left", or you shoot the sh*t out of someone and its like they dont take any damage at all and then poof....your dead!! Or your team mate just freezes up for no reason and gets kicked from the game.Pure speculation but shure as hell seems alot like what happend with Destiny 2 and a bunch of other games including Apex. Says it all right...
Well i must confess, i have been playing non stop since last Friday without my vpn connection. No problems loading into a game. And all i did was have my public ip changed and set to static. Thats prob why changing LTE APN to Unrestricted and or using VPN works.
If only we had a CM that actually gave us some answers it would have been great...sadly he is as useless as 1972 Brown Box!! Nothing but a paper weight!!
Message 417 of 567 (698 Views)

★ Apprentice
@shongololo1979 So whats the fix i dont understand you
Message 418 of 567 (644 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Brianpunisher28 Did you look up DDOS? Point beieng that in my opinion the servers blacklisted certain ip's. It could be that your ip and all others on this forums ip"s are being used to do the DDos and you wont even notice it. Try talking to your ISP and get them to change your public ip and if possible make it static. Worst case, change ISP and router.Because i live in a rural area i connect to my ISP via pointing dish antenna using a Mikrotik router over a distance of 40km. I could not do anything to the sugested APN settings change, instead i setup a VPN pptp port on my router and sent all gaming traffic through it. It worked but the lag just got to much. So that got me thinking about my ip. Had some discussions with pro PC players and they put me onto this DDos. After some research i found that this would prob fix my issue..did the neended changes and bobs your uncle...back to gaming. So as in my previous posts, this issue is server related and i am shore they do know about it...they just dont care. Try it and let me know if you got things sorted.
Message 419 of 567 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Kinda crazy how you go to the website to report a problem because hey we know issues happen. But instead of documenting and filing and then having like a statement about how you know something is wrong and you are investigating as well as working on fixing all the problems you guys send us to a thread about the problem. Where some guy named David has commented like 3 times when these is over 40pgs now. Like how is the * does this help anyone. I haven’t seen any moderators or active help people for a good three weeks now. The problem still happens every time. I haven’t got into a game in about 2 weeks now. Even when I got into a game every time it ends the whole problem start up again as soon as I try to go back to the lobby. You guys had a sell and I would have spent money but not for a game I can’t even play. Fort nite has crossplay and I play everyday just fine on there servers. Cod works great. Even PUBG. But apex nah we don’t know you anymore. 

Message 420 of 567 (605 Views)