★★★ Apprentice
Message 371 of 567 (611 Views)

INVALID TOKEN

★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GH0STG1RL_GBC
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Loading screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Lost count
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Been happening on and off for a few weeks
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I recieve invalid token, it kicks me from squad and if I'm in ranked it gives me a penalty.
What should be happening instead? It should be loading me in as normal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know

Hi I've played apex since season 1 and have been a huge fan and supporter of this game. But for about 3 weeks now I've had this problem on and off and with each update I'm promised a fix.. this must be dealt with.

Message 372 of 567 (443 Views)

Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★ Novice

@EA_David So what I don’t understand is why do u guys keep adding stuff to the game and not fix some of the problems on the game. I get that things need to stay new and fresh but what’s the point if people are struggling just to get on. people have missed a whole event to which they wanted to spend on but couldnt cause of this Invalid token. I KNOW YALL HAVE TO BE LOSING MONEY so why is this not being talked about or even replied to any more. At least give a reply to show that y’all care or give any little crap about the rest of the world who can’t play. Please respond. with respect from an angry customer.

Message 373 of 567 (565 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David If anything can at least let us know if you all are working on it? Just take 5 mins to say we are working on the problem

Message 374 of 567 (564 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David And if your not working on the problem or don’t plan too let us know so we are not wasting time hoping that this problem may get fixed. Again with respect from an angry customer.

Message 375 of 567 (565 Views)

★ Apprentice
@reaperkoop bro, take it easy just check the trello board of Apex.. they are working on it... I know there have been an entire month but we need to wait, that's the only thing what we can do now...
Message 376 of 567 (554 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SpawnChaos09 Bro we gotta rush them cause they know the problem is there, but they not doing anything cause of that 1.51 update did nothing to solve the issue only other problems
Message 377 of 567 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

S but I have mtn and I also get the problem

Message 378 of 567 (522 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SpawnChaos09 nah we don't have to take it easy. We spent money on the previous battlepass and because of this invalid token bullsh*t, we've been unable to play for a month, preventing us from completing the battlepass. I have never experienced an issue like this before and I've been gaming for 10 years now. This is f*cking pathetic
Message 379 of 567 (515 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MrStealMac @EA_David this is what im talking about and we are running out of time. Can you not rush the people to investigate this issue faster?
Message 380 of 567 (508 Views)