@EA_David argentina ps4
Message 191 of 567 (1,241 Views)

Re: Connection rejected:invalid token

★★★ Novice

Honduras, ps4, not the same internet provider 

Message 192 of 567 (1,202 Views)

★★★ Novice

In Japan. I don't know the ISO because it's an apartment line.There are other Japanese on Twitter who are facing the same problem.

Message 193 of 567 (1,174 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David continua el problema en ps4 tengo mi primo tiene la Xbox y el juega sin problemas y yo no puedo entrar a ninguna partida
Message 194 of 567 (1,372 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Juego fornite, calle of duty, among us y no tengo problemas para el emparejamiento solo sucede con apex Legends, si no lo van a arreglar regresen mi dinero por favor estafadores
Message 195 of 567 (1,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the bahamas nothing worked for me the hotspotting, the unrestricted apn, neither the changing of regions. Its bin about a week no gameplay for me .

Message 196 of 567 (1,331 Views)

★★ Novice
@Wittywiz347 I live in the Bahamas too I haven't been able to change my apn due to the fact that my provider is aliv and I use a mifi box but I found out that when u play with friends it usally connects to a match in apex
Message 197 of 567 (1,312 Views)

★★ Novice
@Wittywiz347 I also realized that most of my friends with a NAT TYPE 3 are usally the ones getting the connection rejected invalid token message.
Message 198 of 567 (1,311 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David I Live in the Bahamas and I haven't changed my APN too unrestricted but things that I realize do work is joining a friends party and playing with them for the most part . And I also noticed that NAT type 3 connections are the ones mostly having the invalid token priblem
Message 199 of 567 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David  so yes the problem seems to be fixed with the unrestricted apn but the ping is just worse than before and you can't say it's our isp because before any of this aftermarket update and cross play there was no error like this only since then the problem has come up 

Message 200 of 567 (1,304 Views)