Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Connection problems and no progress save after update 1.10

by LunaJuno

Original Post

Connection problems and no progress save after update 1.10

★★★★ Novice

When I bought this game last week I knew that I was going into a world with some problems, but I didnt expect the possiblity that I couldnt even play the game. Lesson learned for the futureWink

Retrieving my user data from the EA servers is the biggest issue I have. I do have the possiblity to start the intro again and again...but after 10 times now its getting frustrating. 

I just wanna play this game. It looks amazing and the physics are awesome with the flying and all, but if my progress isnt being saved whats the whole point of playing it. 

Please find a answer. This game has so much potential. 

Message 1 of 8 (193 Views)

Re: Connection problems and no progress save after update 1.10

★★★★ Apprentice
I cant even play after last patch
Connection problems
Message 2 of 8 (163 Views)

Hey @LunaJuno @lizzbeth21_gph3

Please try these Connection Steps:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let us know if the issue gets better.

Thanks Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 3 of 8 (142 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Thx but nothing works from this and from chat support too.
I just bought MK11
and deleted anthem
Its shame I liked it when it was working
Message 4 of 8 (138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm in the same boat. I've been playing Anthem since beta, yes there were and are bugs in the game but I was still able to play the game. Now, I'm lucky if I can stay in game longer than 10 minutes. Whatever changed in this last patch broke the game for me and several others.

Nothing hardware or software wise has changed on my pc and I have no other problems with any other game I throw at my pc but Anthem seems to be the trouble maker. It doesn't matter if I'm in free play, doing contracts or in a stonghold, within 5-10 minutes the game just randomly closes to my desktop. No errors, no pop ups and no in game notice of server shut down or unable to retreive pilot data, the game just closes to my desktop.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, Origin and even my graphics driver over 5 times now since Tuedays patch. I've had the game run in admin mode like I normally do with all of my games, you name it I've probably tried it just to get Anthem to work and nothing works. There are times where I am able to play for around an hour or until I log out but 98% of the time I can't play longer than 10 minutes without the game closing on me.

I really do like Anthem but I hate the BS that has come with it and from the company. There is little to no support other than copy and paste "possible fix" replies from mods here on the forums and those fixes don't do squat to help. There is nothing wrong with my pc or internet as I stated, I was able to play Anthem for however long I wanted with no issues up until Tuesdays patch. The game is broke and until they pull there heads out of there * the devs aren't going to fix anything in this game. They released a buggy as Hell game, release patches that may fix some bugs but introduce numerous more and when people submit tickets or create a post here on the forums explaining there issues they are replied back with copy and paste responses that don't do jack.

Message 5 of 8 (127 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the tip Illuminatethesky, but all the games I have bought for my PS4 work just fine. the problems with this game lies with the servers of Anthem, not my settings. I have  a lotta games from EA, and this is the only one where I encounter these problems. I do not wish it to be, like I stated before...I love the potential of this game...but if it continues to go like this I want my money back and I should. When I pay money for a triple AAA game I have the right to get something working in return. Its just a rip off at the moment. Thanks again for the feedback. Cheers !! 

Message 6 of 8 (118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Joo, Triplebeamx, dont have it on PC...but it seems like the problems are on every platform. Patches can resolve things but often create a dozen new ones. This whole Anthem situation is something the gaming industry will learn from I can imagine, but that doesnt change our situation so lets hope they get their * together. No man Sky, at least was playable even though the game was released with broken promises. Now 3 years later, its kindea fixed but yeah.....3 years later Wink I hope Anthem gets fixed sooner than that, 

Message 7 of 8 (112 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was thinking the same thing Lizzbeth ..perhaps Days Gone..releases today Wink Have fun with the Mortal Kombat 

Message 8 of 8 (111 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help