Connection problem only in the first game after opening apex

by darkingold07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection problem only in the first game after opening apex

★★★★★ Novice

Every first game after I inicialize apex throws me a connection error in the loading screen (see screenshot of what I see before the error, seems like the ping goes crazy). It only happens at the first game, then I can play 20+ games without any problem, is just strange. Is not the infinite loading error.

Message 1 of 4 (775 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection problem only in the first game after opening apex

EA DICE Team
@darkingold07  what kind of network set do you use at home and have you had a look on our connective guide

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (711 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@darkingold07 still happening in season 3.
anyone?
Message 2 of 4 (727 Views)

EA DICE Team
@darkingold07  what kind of network set do you use at home and have you had a look on our connective guide

/Atic 
Message 3 of 4 (712 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, it most probably isnt a connection problem. I have the same issue. every time I turn on Apex Legends (or after I change matchmaking from ranked to classic and opposite/ map change) I get an error that throws me to lobby. I play like this for 4 seasons and never minded since I had no penalty. But starting today im getting Abandon penalty after I get this error. I think problem will be somewhere in map preloading (because it always does after map change) but seriously dont know what I should do with it. 

PS. from my 12 ppl friend list 5 ppl have this problem but found no post about it in here, so I try to ask this way.

Message 4 of 4 (675 Views)